NEW PHOTOSET RELEASE! Vixen & Athena V Red

• administrators

In preparation for Friday's big release, we're going to release a mid week photoset treat for you FF fans out there at 1pm Wed. The film will be released on Friday and its FM as well as FF, so don't worry Kandy regulars!

ITS KAK v BAK in 113 glorious high resolution stills! The scene is set, Red has lured Vixen into her trap whilst she's tied up and imprisoned Athena. Its the battle of all battles, good v evil and fit v fit v fit with no holds barred.

• @Mooncatt:

Yet again all I can say is the boy done good. Quite how you work the controls of windows movie maker with your paws is beyond me but keep doing it fella because that is fantastic.

@Kandyman:

He is amazing isn't he! I love this, so i've made a dedicated page for it on the clips thread so it doesn't get lost and i've tweeted it too.

@ReD:

Scarru never ever fails to dissapoint. Awsome video! And I love that he is aware of my capabilities (I knew you would never doubt me!)
    ReD

@AJ:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Scarru is a LEGEND!! And I don't mean a foot (sorry appallingly bad joke but it had to be done as a tribute to Scarru's humour)
    :-)
    AJ

WOw Wow Wow + Wow

What can i say but many many thanks to each and every one of you for the fantastic responce as really do appreciate it big time.

Its always pleasing to read feedback like that and knowing you all enjoyed the edit makes it more special.

Mooncatt, my keypad has been custom designed so its no probs with the paws,…....its a bit bulky though as its sixteen feet long and three foot wide but dont get any grief in pressing the keys down now anyways

Many many thanks Mr K'man for the individual post you created as thats awesome mate, and a tweet aswell….................................................(what is it exactly lol) you will have to excuse my ignorance mate as not being a fully fledged tweeter myself im not up with the specific twitter terminology
    ive been called a twat a few times that i do know
    but i dont believe it to be along the same lines as a tweet is

but im sure its a good thing anyway what ever the hell a tweet actually is so thankyou very much indeed.

Hi there ReD
    and its always awesome getting a response from your good self so again i do thankyou most kindly.
    Really pleased you loved the vid and must repeat how fantastic you looked in that outfit worn in Natural Born Badass so couldnt resist adding that footage in, and as for ever doubting your ability then no way ho-say and not a chance ReD,

You can call me what ever you wish AJ lol….....a foot, a leg end lol, you name it, even a dog end as its sort of appropriate,.........i think...............anyway i know one thing and that is ill never get tired of reading your superb appraisals as they are just fantastic to receive and really appreciate you taking time out to write them aswell, so if anyone is a legend AJ its you.

Thankyou to all once again and remember…......................

may the kickass be with you

Cheers

Scott

• I've said it before and I'll say it again - Scarru is a LEGEND!! And I don't mean a foot (sorry appallingly bad joke but it had to be done as a tribute to Scarru's humour)

:-)
    AJ

• Scarru never ever fails to dissapoint. Awsome video! And I love that he is aware of my capabilities (I knew you would never doubt me!)

ReD

• administrators

He is amazing isn't he! I love this, so i've made a dedicated page for it on the clips thread so it doesn't get lost and i've tweeted it too.

• Yet again all I can say is the boy done good. Quite how you work the controls of windows movie maker with your paws is beyond me but keep doing it fella because that is fantastic.

• @Dizzy:

(crikey, sound like a monster perve..)
    DG

Hey there is no need to feel ashamed about it anymore DG

as i did read somewhere, so it must be true
    but apparently, deep down in all of us lies a right ragging pervert anyway,….................

So next time your in a public place, like a packed train station, say it loud and say it proud...................IM A RAGGING PERVERT !!!! ….........................if nothing else it guarantees you a seat all to yourself on the train, infact i had a whole carriage to myself the other week so trust me it works a treat

@Dizzy:

The one glaring mistake in all of this though is that Vixen would NEVER lose that fight! Not in a month of Sundays. She is mega.
    I like Vixen.

Well i heartily agree with you there DG and Vixen to me is the one I could never imagine getting done in by anyone, she definatly has that Lana Clarkson tough sexy styled Amazon look about her and does make Vixen stand out as being among the toughest of the tough…..............HOWEVER, take nothing away from the equally elegant badass babe Red, who i have been in admiration of now for sometime i must add, and if anyone can stand up to Vixen then its Red.
    She certainly isnt one to be messed with and oozes class from head to foot.....(or stiletto boot in her case)......................................

Both are very similar in ability similar in strength and of course similar in being super sexy with it ...............now some may look upon these comments as me just being what is considered to be a right crawler,......... or creep,....... arselicker,....... brown tonge, which ever you wish to call it and simply not wanting to upset anyone,........and yes, granted i may have avoided a inevitable ---->
    or hear the sound of knee crunching into nutz) had i not made the point,

but for once im not guilty of that so knickers to any wild accusations as in this case for sure its credit where credit is due,…................

A duel between Vixen and Red is like a clash of the Titans,............and just as that saying goes that i cant sodding remember now,............ but its along the lines of,
    when two unstoppable forces meet head on .......at great speed.........run like fuck or something like that........oh i dunno ?........
    .but importantly you dont want to be in-between them thats for sure.

Best instead then to just sit back.................. relax....................have a drink...........maybe tie yourself to a chair even then watch the awesome action unfold at a safe distance,

In honour of the first + KAK v BAK production, …..........................well its sort of in honour of it anyway.......................but here is a little something i threw together quickly and its mainly picture content not film footage due to not having any yet and secondly using any such film footage wouldnt go down to well with Mr K and his legal department anyway, ...........................the audio i used on the other hand which is a old hit from Frankie Goes To Hollywood may be questionable, i did however ask permission from the band to use their song first, which they kindly responded to aswell

infact i have the reply here from the lead singer himself and
    FRANKIE SAY'S
    relax…......
    dont do it..........
    when you want to suck it to it.............

relax...........
    dont do it........
    (love).....
    when you want to come,
    when you want to come....

Yours sincereley Frankie from Hollywood

hmmmm. ….........well the man is clearly insane
    and ive no idea really what the hell hes babbling on about…........ but fuck it,............. ill take it as a straight yes anyway…..........so here you go,

• @Colonel:

@JadeOwl:

I wonder what the Colonel thinks about her top girl getting ganged up on by the KAK crew. ;)

:D :D :D

Who says she's getting ganged up on? maybe Red is the firestarter!

So she likes to take KAK girls 2 at a time?

Wow! That's what I call confidence! :cool:

I can't wait until tomorrow to see if it payed off or if it blew up in her face. ;) :lol:

• administrators

@JadeOwl:

I wonder what the Colonel thinks about her top girl getting ganged up on by the KAK crew. ;)

Who says she's getting ganged up on? maybe Red is the firestarter!

• Today is trailer day ?!?!

• @Mooncatt:

This much of a response before the film has even been released?

Vixen v Red on the other hand? BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you just answered your own question right there. ;) :D :D

Could mixed fights and fem v fem be the way forward?

From your mouth to God's ears!

• This much of a response before the film has even been released? Could mixed fights and fem v fem be the way forward?

Athena looks amazing, but we need to see her in action before making our minds up. Vixen v Red on the other hand? BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @pulphead:

Red, Athena and AJ should always wear belly shirts… i am in love with their bellies... I would like to see Kix too.

I'll second that.

• What a stunning photo set! –---> is it Friday yet lol?

Dizzle83

• Red, Athena and AJ should always wear belly shirts… i am in love with their bellies... I would like to see Kix too.

• Friday can't come soon enough tripled - this looks awesome.

• I wonder what the Colonel thinks about her top girl getting ganged up on by the KAK crew. ;)

• Friday cant come fast enough squared !!!!

• I downloaded it before going to work. It's extraordinary! Everything I could've hoped for!

Friday can't come fast enough. :) :)

• Oh. Sweet. Jesus.

I can't wait for Friday.

• this will be one of the best if not the best photo set ever