Sex Lies and Kick Ass Tape….OUT NOW!

• administrators

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…..here's the trailer for tomorrow's little blockbuster.....god i love these girls.

• Kandyman,

I second the hopes of Jade Owl. I also need more BAK videos starring Silver in my life.

• Kandyman,

I second the hopes of Jade Owl. I also need more BAK videos starring Silver in my life.

• Hey Kandyman, I was curious about something, if it's not too impertinent to ask.

Did this video do well in sales? Can we F/F fans expect a steady supply?

(Please say yes… Please say yes...)

• @Red:

…..the story does not end with the closing sequenses of this film, the plot thickens! So keep an eye out for what happens next!

Oooh - that suggests there is a "Part 2" to "Sex, Lies and Kick Ass Tape" hiding in Kandyman's computer ! Hope it gets out soon :D

I can't wait …...

• I just posted a more detailed review in the Oldies Board.

http://boldiesbutgoodies.runboard.com/t20347#post216824

I hope I didn’t go too overboard with the praise. ;) :lol: :lol:

@Red:

Just a quick fly through to say hello to everyone and hope you all enjoyed the last film…. Word of warning for those stupid enough to.... NEVER underestimate ReD (by that I meant me obviously but I just thought it had more of an impact and sounded, well, a bit scarier if I reffered to myself like that!) anyway as I was saying, the story does not end with the closing sequenses of this film, the plot thickens! So keep an eye out for what happens next!

That sounds deliciously ominous. I can’t wait. :D

You just proved that one on one you can wipe the floor with two of the KAK girls. And to think that it looked like they were ganging up on you. :lol:

Although one has to wonder how you’d do against Hi-Kix or AJ? ;)

@Red:

Pps. Thank you JadeOwl

You’re welcome. I was only pointing out the obvious. Those abs are a natural treasure. :D

• Ps. That lovely man said those sweet, lovely things about me all on his own….. I did NOT inflict any serious bodily harm to ensure a positive review...honest ;-)

Pps. Thank you JadeOwl

• Just a quick fly through to say hello to everyone and hope you all enjoyed the last film…. Word of warning for those stupid enough to.... NEVER underestimate ReD (by that I meant me obviously but I just thought it had more of an impact and sounded, well, a bit scarier if I reffered to myself like that!) anyway as I was saying, the story does not end with the closing sequenses of this film, the plot thickens! So keep an eye out for what happens next!

Hope you are all well and upto no good!

ReD

• @kandyman:

READ THIS!! amazing review from Sidekick at Heroine Movies…. he's a fabulously accomplished reviewer and we're honoured that he spent time reviewing our latest film and boy did he review it!

http://www.heroinemovies.com/sex-lies-and-kick-ass-tape-from-kickasskandy/#more-10320

Wow. He really liked it. I particularly liked his description of Red. Extremely accurate ;)

• administrators

READ THIS!! amazing review from Sidekick at Heroine Movies…. he's a fabulously accomplished reviewer and we're honoured that he spent time reviewing our latest film and boy did he review it!

http://www.heroinemovies.com/sex-lies-and-kick-ass-tape-from-kickasskandy/#more-10320

• @kandyman:

Thanks Deja! nice to have you on the forum. The Oldies board is definitely worth signing up for, its a real hub of info and good clips.

Great Avatar!

Indeed a great Avatar Yet showing as zero posts????????????? Might be another glitch for the kandypcpixies to iron out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• administrators

Thanks Deja! nice to have you on the forum. The Oldies board is definitely worth signing up for, its a real hub of info and good clips.

Great Avatar!

• That's a difficult board to sign up for. Hope it's worth it!

Sex Lies is wicked! Nice to see the KAK formula stretch a little bit.

• @kandyman:

Hey Guys… a small favour to ask. If you like the film could you also post your comments on the Oldies board here please, to help guide the non believers in the way of the Kandy?

http://boldiesbutgoodies.runboard.com/t20347

Done.

But I'll writte something more detailed tonight after work.

• administrators

Hey Guys… a small favour to ask. If you like the film could you also post your comments on the Oldies board here please, to help guide the non believers in the way of the Kandy?

http://boldiesbutgoodies.runboard.com/t20347

• I downloaded it before leaving the house and I'm happy to report that the video is everything we could have expected and more!

It's amazing! Because I was in a hurry I could only watch it once, fastforwarding the F/M parts, so I'll write a better more detailed review tonight after I've got the chance to rewatch it a couple docen times ;)

But right of the bat, there's a couple of things that really stood out.

First of all, you have got to love Red's recruitment methods! Talk about the carrot and the stick! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

And second, the Colonel wasn't kidding when he said that the KAK girls weren't ganging up on Red. If anything it was the other way around! ;)

• That was the fastest reply ever! i post the comment… pressed the refresh bottom and vouala.... already got it

• administrators

SORRY! for some reason the automated scheduling device fucked up…. its up now!

• Come on… its almost 12 over there! You said 11.11....

• @Dizzy:

Welcome to the party JadeOwl!!

You are a welcome addition to the ‘team’ and make some interesting early points/contributions.

Can I perhaps ask about your site name? Are you in fact called Jade and own birds of prey with bendy necks; you mine certain stones but only at night; your real name is J Dowell?

Thanks a lot Dizzy Goon.

As for my name, it's actually a funny story.  When I registered in Television Without Pity years ago and they asked for a user name I looked around the room I was in and I saw a tiny silvery owl paperweight, so I registered as SilverOwl. That user name is long discontinued but I liked the sound of the combination Metal / Color / Mineral + Owl.

As for the Jade part, I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Star Wars Expanded Universe, but there's this character called Mara Jade, and she's utterly awesome. She's a redhead that kicks more ass than anybody else and eventually becomes Luke Skywalker's wife. In the opinion of this humble guy, she's the best character in the franchise.

Speaking of which, if I may make a suggestion, if the next time Kandyman and the Colonel go recruiting, if they they should consider focusing in the ginger department they would make this soldier a happy, happy man. ;)

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I overthink things too much!

• administrators

The titles are all randomly chosen and literally have nothing to do with the film. Its an homage to Alan Partridge, one of the greatest British TV comedy creations. He'd name his shows in the same way.

• If the answer isn't too spoilery, could you tell us what the title is in reference to?

• "Do not let Vixen in" :lol:

• So do we Kandyman. :D :lol:

I'm counting the minutes until tomorrow!