The 7 Wonders of the Kandyworld?

• administrators

Inspired by the HM review of Red's abs we put it to you… what are the 7 Wonders of the Kandyworld? What are the 7 Kandygirl features which make you marvel at the wonders of nature.

I'll start it..... Red's abs

• @scarru:

@Mooncatt:

Oh don't worry Scarru mate, I'm going. Thought I'd have one last look around. As we discussed earlier it's better to jump before you're pushed. See you around old son.

…................................................….............................................

From all the KandyGirls, we, too, hope you don't leave us. We will miss your great comments and your funny green face.
    AJ

• @scarru:

@Mooncatt:

Oh don't worry Scarru mate, I'm going. Thought I'd have one last look around. As we discussed earlier it's better to jump before you're pushed. See you around old son.

…................................................….............................................

From all the KandyGirls, we, too, hope you don't leave us. We will miss your great comments and your funny green face.
    AJ

• @Mooncatt:

• @wc744:

Since agent xxx's fighting skills are sub par you could bring her back as fodder for BAK girls. Agent xxx could stumble upon a couple of BAK girls breaking into a secret government facility. And to prove herself she tries to take them down with no back up. Only to pay the ultimate price for her fool hearty decision.

It would be a proper send off for such a sexy women… I would definitely pay to see that...

Great idea, but Kix to come to her aid, leaving Triple X to wrestle with Sex Panther…....................

• @scarru:

which quite rightly warrants you time out on the naughty step,

• Since agent xxx's fighting skills are sub par you could bring her back as fodder for BAK girls. Agent xxx could stumble upon a couple of BAK girls breaking into a secret government facility. And to prove herself she tries to take them down with no back up. Only to pay the ultimate price for her fool hearty decision.

It would be a proper send off for such a sexy women… I would definitely pay to see that...

• @Mooncatt:

Agent XXX's party bags?

@Kandyman:

I'll accept Vixens thighs into the Wonders, she is a remarkable lady. As for your other one….go sit on the naughty step.

Quite correct too Mr 'K'man, and its comments like this that shouldnt be allowed…....................... you bad bad pussy.

and not only that they are not real anyway, there those fake silicon booby bag thing'ys so wouldnt count as any natural wonder, ....................Vixens whammers are real though so those are ok
    and Reds too plus of course AJ's, Silvers, kix's and…..................well yes what ever......................anyway and despite the fact you've managed to lower the tone yet again Mooncatt
    (thankfully beating me to it and getting in the shit))
    with silly suggestions
    and disgraceful rude innuendoes

which quite rightly warrants you time out on the naughty step,

It has however given me a great idea for a one off new competition shall we say, ….......although I wont spoil the surprise by saying what now....................................
    ill fill you in when i join you over on the step so budge up.

• @zico:

By the wy Agent XXX is a wonder by herself, what happened with her and Sydney?

I always thought XXX was her bra size ? didnt realise that was her Agent name.

She was indeed a wonder though and as that picture above shows her assets did stand out quite magnificently.
    XXX's asskicking ability though let her down a bit and whilst scored a 10/10 in her over all look and appearance plus gave a great performance whilst interrogating any henchmen in a great dominatrix styled fashion, she wasnt too impressive when it came to actual kickass fight action….....infact to put it bluntly........ it was crap................which yes, is a bit harsh i know but without that ability to make the character look real you lose the whole reason to why the clips are made in the first place.
    Im sure though XXX wont mind me mentioning this of course should she read my comments, or indeed call me a fine selection of colouful names i cant repeat, but it does highlight the only real wonder that all kandy girls must possess be it good or bad…......... is the ability to kickass with conviction
    which makes the likes of AJ, Red, Vixen, Kix, Silver, Cat (her sisters called kit btw) bombshell, Gold, sex panther etc etc all stand out to be wonders within themselves.

As for where is Sydney ?

Its in Australia zico, .…................

i thought everyone new that.

• I will defenitely include Vixen´s thighs. They are awesome, so strong and sexy. I will also include her skills.
    Another wonder of the kandyworld are the outfits and boots the girls wear specially the catsuits and the Vixen´s high and tight boots. The ones she is wearing on the picture posted by mooncat.

All the girls are gorgeous, that´s another plus. I think Kix is so beatiful and also very skillful. I find Gold so sexy with such beatiful eyes and figure.

By the wy Agent XXX is a wonder by herself, what happened with her and Sydney?

• administrators

7 is Eric Cantona actually :)

• What are the 7 Wonders of the Kandyworld?

1. Kix
    2. Kix
    3. Kix
    4. Kix
    5. Kix
    6. Kix
    7. Kix

;)

• @Mooncatt:

So we have Red's abdominals, Vixens Thighs, Mata's walk, XXX's boo…..ok forget it, Kix's Smile, Kix's legs from the knee down
    and AJ's eyes.

It seems we are building quite the Kandy girl.

That certainly does sound like the perfect kandy girl i must say mooncatt,

Infact i was very curious to see what that list above would look like in reality

and here it is…..............................
    Behold ........The Perfect Kan dy…g...ir….......l..…....................

oh dear !!

errrr,…..yeah............first impressions ?........................

yes, doesnt really give off that essential WOW factor does it,…............................i think its back to the drawing board with this one.

@Kandyman:

if you had to pick one feature from AJ's face, what would it be??

I noticed you went for the facial area only rather than entire bod Mr K'man, and clever thinking aswell, at least that will avoid any embarrassing situations arising, so well done indeed.

Right then and on with the question in hand and after giving this much thought …............ "I would pick AJ's nose"

Well i dont mean i would literally pick AJ's nose obviously …............... lol that would be stupid.….........and pretty sick aswell, …..................although im sure AJ does has a lovely nasal area............................its just i dont want to pick it thats all,.........plus I dont think AJ herself would be too impressed having my paw up her snoz anyways.............................
    right, well thats that cleared up,............now where was i ?.................oh yeah..............picking AJ's nose thats right,

ok then instead of the nose ill go forrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............ahhh yes, those two other stunning features which AJ possess........................ and by thunder what a lovely pair they are too, both stand out so magnificently and each very captivating plus the perfect shape + size the lot ......................................................im taking about AJ's eyes btw,
    it was just a feature from the face to choose from after all

Couldnt single out one aspect from the whole body anyway,…...................

cos Its a perfect TEN

@AJ:

..but I'm glad it was my eyes that caught your attention!! :-)

and mine AJ

• @cyrbea39:

her smile of course

She's beautiful!

• administrators

ha ha genius AJ! :)

• ..but I'm glad it was my eyes that caught your attention!! :-)
    lol

• @JadeOwl:

@kandyman:

JadeOwl, if you had to pick one feature from AJ's face, what would it be??

Her eyes I think :)

Ha ha ha! Thanks JadeOwl (and welcome) - my eyes!!! ;-)

• So we have Red's abdominals, Vixens Thighs, Mata's walk, XXX's boo…..ok forget it, Kix's Smile, Kix's legs from the knee down
    and AJ's eyes.
    It seems we are building quite the Kandy girl.

Does nobody else want to argue the point for Bombshells fists, Minx's hips or Jessica's swan like neck?
    How about The Body's erm..................Body?

• @kandyman:

Her eyes I think :)

• administrators

Cyrbea, being that you're Kix's No1 Fan what element would you take from her?

• What about the whole of Kix's legs? Or AJ's face?

• administrators

I'll accept Vixens thighs into the Wonders, she is a remarkable lady. As for your other one….go sit on the naughty step.

• Agent XXX's party bags?

No?

Ok, how about Vixen's Thighs?

• administrators

That certainly counts Mark…. that Chelsea swagger of hers is a true wonder.

• Kandyman,

How about the walk of Mata Hari? It is truly a wonderous way of walking. Does that count? I swear I would break my pelvis if I even tried walking like that.