BAK and KAK are getting married!!

• administrators

Yup, their probation is over and we kinda like them so we're going to bring BAK under the KAK roof so you can access the web's best female action movies from under one roof.

You guys have obviously bought all the BAK titles, but for all those less well educated out there we're going to promote them on KAK for the next few weeks. DON'T WORRY - We not going to reduce the number of releases! The next KAK release is scheduled for the following Friday.

THIS WEEKS' RELEASE IS THE FANTASTIC RESERVOIR BAD ASS

So, i'd like to extend a hearty welcome to those awful, conniving, vindictive, arrogant, morally bankrupt birds from the Bad Ass Corp to the KAK family. You know what they say…. KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!

Kandyman

• @kandyman:

They're already in training Red, nobody messes with the Kandyman.

Be carefull Kandyman.

Don't let her know you're throwing an entire army at her. It might go to her head. ;)
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Well Red, I hope Vixen be the lady from kak you want on your bak side. I will love seeing her with rude moves, they are sexier :D. In other post I wrote about having some superheroine films, well imagine Vixen dressing as a villainess, let say as catwoman :)

• administrators

They're already in training Red, nobody messes with the Kandyman.

• It´s ok if you merge both sites. I rather how they were before, each with its own film page. But, if they are together, that´s ok as long as we keep having the same amount of releases from each side, the evil and the good one. I personally rather BAK films now. I prefer the outfits and moves of the bad girls.

You said next Friday there´s a new KAK release, I thought it was the turn for BAK

• Ha I'm sorry is that supposed to scare me? Will some one please shut this crazy man up?! I might get the colonal to come out to china to keep an eye on you.

I was up at half 6 as I have missions today. Some old folk need my help and the ice rink is calling me. (even bad girls need time to relax)

ReD

• administrators

and you got up at 6:30 in the morning to trash talk me?? Maybe i'll be recruiting a killer kung fu army whilst there? watch it.

• Yes kandyman you did, only 6 or 7 times! Such a shame you feel the need to run all the way to the other side of the world to get away from me! ;-)

ReD

• administrators

YOU DON'T FOOL ME RED! Your "sweetness" for corrupting the South Manchester youth is obvious to a man of my formidable insight and your intoxicating good looks may be able to melt the hearts of most men ( and probably some women.. and some cats, fish and wolves ) but we are built from sterner stuff, wrestle bears and regularly eat nails, so BRING IT!

PS: if you could hold off from said "bringing it" for a couple of weeks until i get back from the Far East that would be most appreciated.
    PPS: did i mention i'm off to China and Japan next week?

• Haha stern words were had with pervy dads that night! Hanging out with littlens makes you seem sweet and caring …. Haha little do they know ey kandyman! Don't be bitter about me leaving you, just be scared, very scared about the trouble I am going to cause within your operation. I hope you have your girls on a tight leash as there are a couple that I have my eyes on... Not just to destroy but to come join me!

Jadeowl, lovely to see you here again, now a Badass girl never revelas her secrets... But if I knowyou a little, and I'd like to think I do, I dontrhink you will be disappointed at the main lady I have my eye on from the kak... She has rather tremendous legs and I want her on my side..

ReD

• administrators

PS: love your last tweet! brilliant! but of course anyone who's not following us on Twitter can never seem those photos of you dressed as Catwoman can they! @kickasskandy @carly_stratton

PPS: where's the queue of Dads wanting their piccies?

• administrators

Yeah whatever Red, I still haven't forgiven you for leaving in the first place…. i'm building an army to 'ave you so watch it.

• Hey Red, have you already made your hit list of the KAK girls? Anyone in particular that you're itching to take down first? ;) :lol:

• Look forward to 'working with' you kandyman….let the 'fun' commence

ReD