THE DEVIL WEARS KICK ASS - AJ IS BACK!!!

• administrators

Its virtually Christmas so we're bringing you this incredible new AJ movie, written by AJ herself after a drunken night out with Kandyman. In fact, we dress rehearsed the entire movie under the influence of Sambuca, Tequila and Boddingtons Best Bitter…. luckily we remembered it all for the cameras.

• administrators

Each to their own Jay. Thanks for the input though.

K

• I have to say I didn't really like this film.

It's not said often on this site Kandyman, but a few things just didn't do it for me.

I am guessing the stuntmen appreciate the action taking place on the grass, however it doesn't really champion the high heeled shoe very well. This was the only problem with that Vixen and Hi Kix video that was released quite a while ago.

Another thing was too much dialogue. I know AJs put-downs are funny, but we want her to be a gorgeous tough sexy spy, not a stand-up comedian. Too much time is wasted on this, and also on the changing of the outfit and footwear. No complaints about the items of clothing themselves - just that they got nearly as much screen time as the fight scenes.

AJ as well - I wish she would learn to fight the way Vixen, Silver and Kix do (they are, imo, the best at this). While she is beautiful, she just doesn't deliver punches or kicks with the same degree of power as the aforementioned girls. It's quite frustrating. :\

I don't like being so negative so let me just end by saying that I still love KAK/BAK and will always buy most films. Your team always do an amazing job, even with all this being said.

Jay out. :P

• breathless and speechless watching the first twenty times - AJ is stunning throughout! the fight sequences are first-rate as AJ turns the tables on her two male attackers…she becomes the aggressor and the hapless men are the beaten victims! can there be anything more frightening for a man than to face-off against AJ in her karate stance - knowing she has already knocked you out and that she is going to do it again? her effortless power and her dominate, carefree attitude is classic AJ.

i've heard there is a sale coming up on lingere and bikinis - hoping we can see her again on that shopping trip! she filled up her mini-skirt until almost busting out - really showing off her lovely...well, err...eyes! why she gets stuck with small and premature men i'll never know - she deserves better! next time AJ let your hair down! we love your blonde locks blowing in the wind as you blow us all away...

• administrators

What a review! nice one DG - i think you hit the nail on the head, its got all those perfect ingredients that make the perfect AJ film and you raise a couple of good points - more Karate and where the hell is Goose?

• @Action:

@AJ-Destroyer:

Dear AJ,

I have seen your latest adventure… how you easily defeat the poor, pathetic males. Even allowing time to try on new garments such is your superiority... I am here to tell you that your domination is soon to end. I am creating a monster so powerful that you will cower in its presence. A creature so brutal that even your skills would be insignificant next to its might. A fiend so foul that it will break you over and over until you beg for mercy.

'Colonel Badass' has had his time and failed miserably to subdue you. My attempts will be much greater, keep an eye on the fiction zone to find out!

Bring.It.On

It has been brought: http://kommunity.kickasskandy.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3305#p3305

What say you?

• @AJ-Destroyer:

Dear AJ,

I have seen your latest adventure… how you easily defeat the poor, pathetic males. Even allowing time to try on new garments such is your superiority... I am here to tell you that your domination is soon to end. I am creating a monster so powerful that you will cower in its presence. A creature so brutal that even your skills would be insignificant next to its might. A fiend so foul that it will break you over and over until you beg for mercy.

'Colonel Badass' has had his time and failed miserably to subdue you. My attempts will be much greater, keep an eye on the fiction zone to find out!

Bring.It.On

• Dear AJ,

• WOW…. I'm speechless

• this will be amazing

• administrators

These are as rare as a 5 leaf clover….

So what's in store for Friday?

THE DRESSES

THE SHOES

THE BOOTS

THE AJ ATTITUDE

• AJ looks incredible as always.
    It seems that you still have infinite movie with her!