FACEBOOK PAGE

• Well ive started a Kick Ass Kandy Group on Facebook and posted a couple of photos so now its down to you guys. Let the Facebooking begin Ask me nicely and ill let you join.

Link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/255149684547673/

• Just added a few old pics from a older film or 2 what films are they from that is the question?

• Ahhh, I see your point even though I am not married.

It does prove to be an advantage sometimes :)

• Try telling your wife that your going to take pictures for a website called kickasskandy

• Whilst I keep the website to myself I have informed a lot of people that I think would enjoy it.

Afterall, there is nothing wrong with the site at all, you just have to be a little careful who you share these things with.

• Ok, I created another facebook account and joined the group. Facebook wouln't let me use the name Jade Owl because their machine detected it's not a real name, so I'm under the name Salvor Hardin.

See you guys there.

• administrators

Good call Col, I think most people like to keep KAK as their own little secret squirrel.

• im trying to find out if you can do it so it doesnt share it with everyone as it is a private group and shouldnt be published unless i share it

• @colosbor:

MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT UP

That's what I'll be doing as soon as I've got the time.

People have always been judgemental and nosy about each others hobbies and interests, but social networks have made them worse, IMO.

• MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT UP