New Release - Vixen Photosets….. Dukes of Kick Ass

• administrators

Just how awesome is Vixen??

• Great little trailer for the video, Scarru :)

Loved the full video. Vixen looks amazing in both outfits. Inspired idea having a costume change in the middle Scarru. For my taste, the black catsuit is best, but the Daisy Dukes and boots are not too shabby either :D

• @kandyman:

Just how awesome is Vixen??

VERY!!

• administrators

Nice taster there Scarru!

• @Dizzy:

This looks like it could be up there with the best of them (& that my fellow Kandyittes is saying something)!

Just absorbing the photoset and even the shots of Vixen leaning against the pillar have taken my breath away. This woman is simply stunning – end of story.

I cannot wait until Friday. Might not. May actually get in my time machine and zoom ahead to see how Vixen dispatches the baddies.

Love the outfits (I mean LOVE the outfits!!) and that the Goons are wearing bank robber stockings has made my day. Stockings, christmas, christmas stockings, oh it’s all there.

Scarru – you Sir are a genius (Kandyman ain’t 100% silly either – notwithstanding the Man Utd allegiance).

Now where did I put that time machine…

DG

Many thanks DG for your kind words of support as always very much appreciated, and if this does end up amongst the top ten all time fav KAK productions ill be mighty proud indeed, although the credit is all down to Vixen and Mr k'man at the end of the day as they did all the hard work i just picked the basic outline details really but knowing i did play a small part in its creation is very honorable indeed and it will be even more fantastic should it prove popular too.

I remember you mentioning before about your preference of villains wearing masks as its one of my preferences too, ive always thought it gives off a more sinister look to them which seems to make the all round beating a bigger enjoyment to watch

The outfit does stand out more i think as its not something which has really featured before so that in itself helps create alot of interest and the fact that Vixen is wearing it enhances the Wow factor by double.

Your quite correct too about Mr k'man possessing much talent and ability as it was thanks to his production skills and keen eye for getting the best angled shots possible which makes all his videos look so professional and insisting on only the best means more enjoyment for the viewers…....................yeah, i do agree about that strange Man U allegiance he suffers with but i guess no ones perfect and we all have our crosses to bare at the end of the day :lol:…....................ooooh, hes not gonna be impressed with that

hoping thats not the case about the below as literally just put this together, and its an UNOFFICIAL preview clip, hence the slight title difference, and featuring non action snippets from the up and coming Dukes of Kickass video, which i hope was ok to use, mixed together to a tune from a well known TV series which not only inspired the title for tomorrows release but the choice of outfit aswell,

So yeeeehaaaa, yuz aaal sit back reeelax, drink moonshine suck on some fried chicken and yeeehaaa watch this darn vid ya hear............ (ok, i know it was a crap impersonation of a Texan but its not easy doing a bloody hillbilly styled accent on a keyboard you know)

…..............and hope you dont mind me posting Mr k'man (feel free to remove if need be no worries)

• she's amazing

• @kandyman:

Shall we let them into our little secret then Scarru and tell them that this film was written by YOU! that you commissioned this film and you chose not only the script but the outfits, the moves, the boots and the location? or shall we keep it between you and me?

Ive no idea what you mean mate

Actually i cant take credit for the location as ive no idea where this was filmed…....................If you remember Mr k'man I did enquire as to the address as i was going to pop down and help out with the directing on the day and offer my sound advice where needed.,............................but for some reason you wouldnt then tell me

As for the other senarios then ok.......ill admit it...................yes it was all choosen by yours truley here and funny enough the title was actually inspired by part of Vixens outfit and after seeing a photo shoot she did last year wearing what are best described as Daisy Duke shorts they looked so good i just had to include them so it was a forgone conclusion as to what the ideal title should be.
    The finishing touch was of course those beige boots which were inspired by AJ who wore them in a photo session many moons ago but remember how stunning they looked on her

so they were a must to include and Vixen does looked unbeleivably awersome wearing them as youll soon find out
    I went for a outfit change half way through so i could have the best of both worlds as anyone who has seen Vixen in a tight leather catsuit and boots will know what im talking about.

For those who dont then this is what i mean

This film was actually Vixens first in over a year if my memory serves me correctly and its clear to see why she is so popular with everyone so knowing i assisted in her very welcomed return to action was very special indeed.

@JadeOwl:

Well, well. Someone once told me that you can can get a glimpse inside the mind of the creator by studying their creation.
    It will be interesting to see what this video tells us about what goes on inside Scarru's head.

well funny enough JadeOwl i do get asked that quite a few times, but its nothing considered to be of any use i can assure you that.

@Zico:

Scarru, do you like knees to the groin or the stomach, are there any of that nice move in your film where Vixen is wearing the catsuit? If so, that´s what I´ve been looking for so far.
    Merry Christmas.

Hi Zico, and a very Merry Christmas to you too my friend, and yes indeed i do enough the knees to the dingly dangly department and stomach, or at least enjoy watching it than being on the receiving end i should say but yeah the use of the knee i much prefer to any kick or punch definatly especially whilst they are wearing a hoit looking outfit such as Vixen did.

@Dfingo:

Nice choice Scarru my man
    Vixen is my favourite K'girl and that catsuit well I don't know what to say.
    Certainly looks like a exciting film to look out for.

Many thanks Dfingo and glad you enjoyed the preview pics and hope you enjoy the film itself should you purchase this, Vixen was superb and her fighting was something you have to see for yourself beleive me.

TopherZero=quote]Merry Christmas to me!

The film will definatly be a festive treat from santa's sack this year TopherZero so hope you enjoy mate.

@skybluemayo:

Wow … What a set of Photos .... now that's brightened up my Christmas !!! :-)
    The goons looked good in their T shirts and Army trousers ...
    Even as a female fan I have to say WOW to those Hot Hot Roasting hot pants and Boots
    I highly recommend the Photoset and the film to everyone .. Great work you guys :-)

Hi SBM and glad you enjoyed the pics of Vixen in her Daisy Duke shorts and boots and yes indeed she does look hotter than hot and the action is even hotter still and normally this wouldnt of been released for another couple of months but i was dying to see what everyone thought and knowing Vixen is a big hit with everyone anyway I wanted to give you all a special Vixastional christmas gift from me to really enjoy plus hopefully help out the site too by proving to be a good seller so insisted Mr k'man posted a.s.a.p then we could all reap the benefits…...............which he has..........and here it is...........

[h]SO WITH THAT IN MIND LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN, EAT, DRINK. PARTY ON DOWN, AND ID LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE HERE A VERY VERY MERRY KICKASSING CHRISTMAS,
    AND AND AN EVEN BETTER 2012, [/h]

ENJOY EVERBODY

All the best

Scott

• Wow … What a set of Photos .... now that's brightened up my Christmas !!! :-)
    The goons looked good in their T shirts and Army trousers ...
    Even as a female fan I have to say WOW to those Hot Hot Roasting hot pants and Boots

I highly recommend the Photoset and the film to everyone .. Great work you guys :-)

• Merry Christmas to me!

• administrators

Well, the good news is that the Christmas KAK movie this year has been selected by the Board of Governesses and this is it! The Dukes of Kick Ass will be released on Friday.

• Scarru, do you like knees to the groin or the stomach, are there any of that nice move in your film where Vixen is wearing the catsuit? If so, that´s what I´ve been looking for so far.

Merry Christmas.

• @kandyman:

Shall we let them into our little secret then Scarru and tell them that this film was written by YOU! that you commissioned this film and you chose not only the script but the outfits, the moves, the boots and the location? or shall we keep it between you and me?

Well, well. Someone once told me that you can can get a glimpse inside the mind of the creator by studying their creation.

It will be interesting to see what this video tells us about what goes on inside Scarru's head. ;) :D :D

• administrators

• Jingle-my-Bells-and-Roast-my-Nutz-on-a-open-Fire…......Christmas has indeed come early.............(i could follow that last statment up with a really crude comment, but i wont..........although yes, it did cross my mind)

I will say though is what a simply…....

Daisy-Duke-tastical-Beige-Bootingmungeous-Vix-a-mazingly-ass-kick-me-am-i-dreaming-or-snuffed-it-and-gone-to-heavenly-sight-to-behold-that-is !!!!

which when translated means…....................I say, this looks jolly good.

whoever came up with this superb combination is a totall cod…..............

sorry that should say GOD not cod

but OM-F-G…..Vixen, kicking ass........+.......Beige Boots .....+...... Daisy Duke shorts............then a outfit change into tight black cat suit and boots.................YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA as they would say in Hazard County, or even, 'this here is mighty impressive Yoal, yes sir'ee (throw hat in air, slap side of leg to express jubilation, then drink moonshine till unconscious )

and what more could anyone wish for this Christmas….............................well apart from lets say..............seeing the action take place of course..........as in....................dare i say.......real video footage.

Does such a treasure exsist Mr K'man ????????