THE DUKES OF KICK ASS MOVIE - OUT NOW!

• administrators

• @kandyman:

She is a dream to work with as well! not only is she good at it but she actually enjoys beating men up for fun .

I rather thought that might be the case! She always looks like she is enjoying herself, but in 'Sex, Lies and Kick Ass Tape" at about 5:06 there are two little clues poking out that suggest she enjoyed beating the crap out of the three guys in that scene WAY too much ! :D

It is great that she enjoys her work, we certainly enjoy watching her !!! :P

@kandyman:

She is a dream to work with as well!

I am GREEN with envy for you Kandyman !!!!

@kandyman:

…. not only is she good at it ....

Now there's an understatement if I ever head one ! :lol:

• You can tell in a way that she does it that I can really believe that.

• administrators

She is a dream to work with as well! not only is she good at it but she actually enjoys beating men up for fun :)

• I'd forgotten how much I missed Vixen. She is brilliant.

One of the best videos you have made so far Kandyman, if not the best.

• @scarru:

@Jay:

Loved this film.

Vixen at her brutal best

looking as wonderful as ever.

10/10 tbqfh. :)

After reading that

SO MANY THANKS JAY +

Haha now I remember….Kandyman said in another thread that you were the brains behind this one. :)

The storyline was good as well. The jealous ex plotline was a nice change from the "terrorists are plotting to destroy/steal something".

Maximum respect if the catsuit was your idea as well. ;)

• Kristmas Kandy at its Best!

Its fantastic to have Vixen back and she looks totally HOT in the Daisy Duke shorts and beige thigh high boots. I almost lamented her changing into the catsuit (I said almost). Loved this video & photoset. When Vixen hits you, you stay hit! Too much Vixen is barely enough!

• @Jay:

Loved this film.

Vixen at her brutal best

looking as wonderful as ever.

After reading that

SO MANY THANKS JAY +

• Loved this film.

Vixen at her brutal best and looking as wonderful as ever. Also featured is THAT catsuit she wore in Kick Ass With a Vengance.

• administrators

Hey Cyril - I have a little Get Well Soon gift headed over - I hope you're fine and i'm delighted Vixen made it over to look after you.

K