KAK and BAK Actresses

• Can someone please post a list of the KAK and BAK girls and the actresses who play them? I know some of their names but not all. It would be nice to know the names of the rest so I can look them up and see what other work they've done. I'm sure many of the KAK and BAK fans will agree with me here. Thanks.

• anyone know who minx and amber are?

• Clubber = Tailia Santo

• @cyrbea39:

my little contribution :

JJ : Sophie-Louise Craig

and the big question who is Amber ? :)

Amber: Hannah Rees

• my little contribution :

JJ : Sophie-Louise Craig

and the big question who is Amber ? :)

• @tomcat:

Can someone please post a list of the KAK and BAK girls and the actresses who play them? I know some of their names but not all. It would be nice to know the names of the rest so I can look them up and see what other work they've done. I'm sure many of the KAK and BAK fans will agree with me here. Thanks.

Getting right back to the original post on this thread - OK - here's my list. I have included all the KAK and BAK characters I can find. I may have missed some :P .

KAK – BAK Girls

AJ Sasha Jackson
    Kix: Ella Palfrey
    The Body ????
    Evil Agent Jessica ????
    Mata Hari Funda Onal

Vixen: Hayley Leigh
    XXX: Lucy Zara
    Sex Panther: Dannii Harwood
    Sydney: Karen Green

Red Carly Stratton
    Silver: Claire Yellowlees
    Gold: Michele Patricio Vignardi
    Jet ????
    Skarlet Tia Meddins

Cat Charlotte McKenna
    Diva Pascal Craymer
    Bombshell a.k.a. The Pink Vigilante Brooke Lynette
    Mad Ukranian ??????
    Badnight ??????

Minx ?????
    Bambi ?????
    Eagle ?????

Emmanuelle Alize Biannic
    Holly ?????
    Amazon ?????

KC Flex Casey Batchelor
    Ice Nathalie Rosenberg
    JJ ??????
    Amber ??????
    Skylar ??????
    Holly Hardcore ??????
    Saphire T ??????
    Electra ??????
    Clubber ??????
    Hitwoman ??????
    Foxy ??????

If you can fill in some of the "?????'s", please do :)

(Hmmm - the table worked much better when I wrote it :( - lost the formatting a bit )

• @tomcat:

Can someone please post a list of the KAK and BAK girls and the actresses who play them? I know some of their names but not all. It would be nice to know the names of the rest so I can look them up and see what other work they've done. I'm sure many of the KAK and BAK fans will agree with me here. Thanks.

Getting right back to the original post on this thread - OK - here's my list. I have included all the KAK and BAK characters I can find. I may have missed some :P .

KAK – BAK Girls

AJ Sasha Jackson
    The Body ????
    Evil Agent Jessica ????
    Mata Hari Funda Onal

Vixen: Hayley Leigh
    Sex Panther: Dannii Harwood

Red Carly Stratton
    Jet ????
    Skarlet Tia Meddins

Cat Charlotte McKenna
    Diva Pascal Craymer
    Bombshell a.k.a. The Pink Vigilante Brooke Lynette
    Mad Ukranian ??????
    Badnight ??????

Minx ?????
    Bambi ?????
    Eagle ?????

Emmanuelle Alize Biannic
    Holly ?????
    Amazon ?????

KC Flex Casey Batchelor
    Ice Nathalie Rosenberg
    JJ ??????
    Amber ??????
    Skylar ??????
    Holly Hardcore ??????
    Saphire T ??????
    Electra ??????
    Clubber ??????
    Hitwoman ??????
    Foxy ??????

If you can fill in some of the "?????'s", please do :)

• Who plays Jessica, Jet, Skarlet, Badnight, XXX, Minx, Sydney? Thank you

• Who plays Jessica, Jet, Skarlet?

• @Jpboy:

Hello
    Who plays ICE ???
    Who knows ???

Nathalie Rosenberg.

• Hello
    Who plays ICE ???
    Who knows ???

• @thyforiar:

Who plays Emmanuelle ???
    Who can help?

Alize Biannic

• Who plays Emmanuelle ???
    Who can help?

• I've seen a few on twitter and such

Cat - Charlotte McKenna
    KC Flex - Casey Batchelor
    Diva - Pascal Craymer
    Skarlet - Tia Meddins

• Who are the actresses for The Body, Jessica, Minx, and Bambi, and what sites can we use to find them?

• administrators

I'd like to think it was my natural charm and boyish good looks. I'd definitely like to think that.

• Well, here I think the question should be, how did Kandyman do to recruit all these beautiful girls for his website. Many of them have really martial arts skills like Vixen, Hi Kix, Silver, etc.

How did he convince the girls to act in f/m fighting website. I think the girls receive their payment, but even like that, it is not easy to engage girls to participate in something like this. Well, at least this is so where I live.

• Don't get me started on materialism MrHoppy. Unless you don't mind half of Fight Club getting quoted. :P

• @Jay:

The only other place I've seen Kandy girls is Red in a music video posted on here and Mata Hari in "Made in Chelsea". And to this day; I still have no clue as to what Made in Chelsea actually is. I've been told it's reality TV but it sure doesn't look like it, it looks more like a TV series, with a script, if you get me.

I thought it was supposed to be postmodern satire on materialism and the nature of celebrity, but then i'm not 100% sure what that means.

• The only other place I've seen Kandy girls is Red in a music video posted on here and Mata Hari in "Made in Chelsea". And to this day; I still have no clue as to what Made in Chelsea actually is. I've been told it's reality TV but it sure doesn't look like it, it looks more like a TV series, with a script, if you get me.

• My google-fu is weak, I can only help you with these names:

AJ = Sasha Jackson

Red = Carly Stratton

Bombshell a.k.a. The Pink Vigilante = Brooke Lynette

Mata Hari = Funda Onal

I might add that with the exception of AJ, I learned all this names thru Kandyman's Twitter feed, directly and indirectly. AJ I recognized in a TV show.

• What about Red, Mata Hari, Jet, The Body, Evil Agent Jessica, Minx, Bambi, Eagle and the Pink Vigilante?

• what about the mad ukranian?

• Vixen: Hayley Leigh
    Sex Panther: Danni Harwood

• Well, I know they only work for him now, but I figured they worked elsewhere before the launch of this wonderful site. lol All kidding aside, though, more info on the wonderful and very lovely actresses would be very much appreciated. Thanks. :)

• administrators

:)

• They only work for Kandyman. Why work with the rest when you have got the best?