BEST OF 2011 DVD!

• administrators

After many requests we've put together our favourite 10 films of last year with a host of extras to bring you the greatest DVD on the planet! THE KICK ASS KANDY BEST OF 2011 DVD!!!

Not only does it have 10 INCREDIBLE films but its also got the brand new Vixen film where she beats up a bunch of builders for whistling at her and you have to check out her pole work! We've also got a UNBELIEVABLE and RARE photoset with AJ where she takes on an army and destroys them! PLUS the Vixen photoset from her movie PLUS 5 behind the scenes films from your favourite girls and PLUS 4 trailers for blockbusters of 2012.

Its an incredible piece of work and individually would sell for about £120 but incredibly we'er selling it for half that price, £59.99 and we're even INCLUDING delivery.

Its not going to stay at that price forever so i'd better get in there quick!

Kandyman

• administrators

We've not forgotten them msE…. one day soon.

• Please don't forget the AJ photos - I just got the new set (Emmanuelle) yesterday and she is beautiful, sexy, and looks like a fighter…but she's still no AJ! Nothing at all against any of the other girls...but AJ is still the best!!! Can we (please) buy the AJ photos soon?

• Please don't forget the AJ photos - I just got the new set (Emmanuelle) yesterday and she is beautiful, sexy, and looks like a fighter…but she's still no AJ! Nothing at all against any of the other girls...but AJ is still the best!!! Can we (please) buy the AJ photos soon?

• administrators

thanks Jade!

• I received the DVD yesterday. It exceeded expectations. Congratulations on a great product.

• @kandyman:

Hey Senseless, the bonus extras all come on the DVD but if you have 9 films already then don't go to the expense - i'll be releasing a few more compilations next year with the extras on. I would buy 12 Angry Bad Ass though - its awesome.

Jay - however much I want you to have a reduced price, the cost of production, P&P etc would make it a loss maker. I will produce more DVDs in the future though.

Would you guys be interested in a kind of "pick n mix" type thing where you can select all the titles you want and have your own DVD burnt (with free bonus stuff for orders over a particular price) ?

K

Yeah that pick n mix idea would be good imo.
    I remember with the 2010 version there was atleast 2 films I would've swapped out for others.

:)

• Kandyman has shown wisdom well beyond his years in putting this site together and keeping it the hottest on the web. However, I too fail to see the wisdom of providing the best new material (AJ photos!!!) to the worst customers (lurkers who haven't been buying videos all year). I don't even care about the reduced prices - I could never wait this long. That said, I remain confident that Kandyman will (very) soon release the new materials (did i mention the AJ photos?) to all and we will continue to patronize this fine site. (AJ photos…AJ photos...AJ photos...please???)

• @kandyman:

Yes Jade, it includes Free shipping to Peru!

K

Excellent. Just placed the order. :)

PS: Funny, in the confirmation email I just received, the country is missing from the shipping address. :/ How odd, it's complete in the PayPal address book.

• Thanks Kandyman,

My personal preference would be to download direct rather than DVD.

Having said that, I would buy a DVD (more likely if for x months wasn't avilable as direct download) and do like the 'pick and mix idea', but it would need to contain enough previously unreleased movies to make it worth while (based on my current kick ass colleciton - as I must have all bar 3 or 4 movies max? so selecting the ones I don't have would be tricky and probably woldn't make burning the dvd worth while, so presumably this would mean rolling into unrelased material…)

But I can see quite quickly that would make thinks complicated for you if you had to release 'en masse' unrelased material when there is a set release schedule. So probably rules that out.

I think the DVD option especially the pick and mix option (or set movies) would probably suit new customers with fewer movies better.

concluding it would seems that regular buyers would either need to stop for a while (to make a dvd worthwhile) - ! or include a bunch of unleased material.

but going full circle if the dvd was the only way to get said bonus material - may well go for it anyway.

Not sure that really helps much!

Senseless

• administrators

Hey Senseless, the bonus extras all come on the DVD but if you have 9 films already then don't go to the expense - i'll be releasing a few more compilations next year with the extras on. I would buy 12 Angry Bad Ass though - its awesome.

Jay - however much I want you to have a reduced price, the cost of production, P&P etc would make it a loss maker. I will produce more DVDs in the future though.

Would you guys be interested in a kind of "pick n mix" type thing where you can select all the titles you want and have your own DVD burnt (with free bonus stuff for orders over a particular price) ?

K

• Man Down!

Kandyman you're killing me here - just seen the email and in the same boat as Jay. I definitely have 9 of those movies and am pretty certain I have the 10th (was hovering on 12 ANGRY BAD ASS). It's feel at bit like being beaten by a wet kipper only worse as that new content looks incredible!!

Anyway I'm going to being a prompt end to my moan as I love the site and everything it stands for - hot stuff and kicking ass - and even better when it comes together!! and you've been very fair in the past.

Incase my will power doesn't hold out and I decide to buy the dvd anyway - this might seem like a daft question but does all the content come on the dvd or do you get links to the new bits??

Muchas gracias

Senseless

• sorry DG didn't mean to cause offense mate, lol.

• @Dizzy:

Jay – think it is me you’re referring to (& I believe the word you’re after is ‘polite’ rather than ‘timid’!!). The response, as I recall, was all will come in time. Oddly, it did.

DG

I can't remember who it was to be honest.

But one thing I am sure of is "timid". :P

• @Dizzy:

Jay – think it is me you’re referring to (& I believe the word you’re after is ‘polite’ rather than ‘timid’!!). The response, as I recall, was all will come in time. Oddly, it did.

DG

I can't remember who it was to be honest.

But one thing I am sure of is "timid". :P

• administrators

Yes Jade, it includes Free shipping to Peru!

K

• Does the free shipping also apply for international orders?

• Lol, well what about a reduced price for the extras?

I remember that this was brought up somewhat timidly by a regular member after the previous DVD was released - but I can't remember what answer he received, if any.

• administrators

Hi Jay
    This product is probably not high on your shopping list but I will endevour to create products throughout the year which will appeal to fantastic friends of the site like you.

Kandyman

• Well Kandyman, looking at the features; it DOES add up to an excellent DVD.

I do have one question though…does the same price apply to KAK/BAK regs such as myself who've purchased all of those films individually over 2011?
    The extras look too good to miss out on but I wouldn't like to think I was paying £60 for something that was predominantly made-up of films I'd already bought.