HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARRU!!!

• administrators

and here's Silver and Red blowing out your birthday cake for you….although there should be one or two more candles for you :)

• @Dfingo:

Sounds like a top night Scarru, I hope you enjoy yourself !

Many thanks my friend, and just hoping we dont get any more snow today otherwise the limo may have to be swapped for a very long toboggan.

Ive never been to Jongluers before or the night club 'Sways' but looking forward to it anyways.

@Dfingo:

Go easy on that dance floor though mate, can get a little hectic there. You might have to save your cartwheel headspring into the splits routine for another night.

Thanks for the heads Dfingo although im not one for strutting my stuff on the dance floor John Travolta styli anyway…......infact truth be known its more along the lines of Mr Bean fashion than anything.

however i have been brushing up on a few silky moves to hopefully catch the eye of any other single female stunners who happen to be there..............and if this doesnt knock em dead nothing will.................check out the funky footwork :cool:

............................ohhh, kisses for me, save all your kisses for me...........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szavq0lrFtg&feature=related

(ill look the mutz nuts doing this tonight no qestion about it) :D

• @TheMomma:

Belated Happy Birthday Scarru from AJ and I - AJ asked me to say "Sending you Happy Birthday love, Legend" . We can't match DizzyGoon's ditty but send love and hugs to you nonetheless!

Hope you had a great time.

Hugs

The Momma and AJ :-)

EEEEEEEE!!!!, Birthday wishes from AJ and AJ's Mumsy…...........thats awersome !!!

Many many …....many thanks for this, and taking the time out to write that message really does mean alot and feel very very honored indeed so i simply cant thankyou both enough

…......................

@TheMomma:

Well funny enough its this weekend im going out for a Birthday celebration and combining mine with someone else who i work with and this saturday we are all off to Jongleurs in Covent Garden for a three course meal followed by the comedy show then into sway's night club (where i believe the correct terminology is) 'to get down on our bad selves….......... and funk..... the night away.......shaking you'al... bootie........ thingies.........till they drop off..........or explode......which ever it is…..........and groovin and... a mov...ing..…...then bopp-en with no stopp...en......... and chilling to the hiphop…..... funktagious...... vibes with Londons hottest DJ' person, ...big up ya... bro.......spinning his thingy on the wheels of steel and mixing his wotsit....
    whilst he and his pussy of homo's (is that the correct phrase?)….......
    but yeah, they will all be getting everyone to dig their thang and shake their tush..........IN-IT (what ever the hell that involves)...............or something along those lines anyway,.......... and this should continue until 2am in the morning...........although i myself probably wont partake in these particular gaiety's as normally ill be laying under a table somewhere watching the ceiling spin round at this stage...................... but hey ho.
    What i am looking forward to though is that we will be travelling up there in true AJ style fashion i suppose is the best way to describe it, and ive booked up a stretch limo (using the company's credit card) which will drop us off then pick us up afterwards…........which in my case will mean literally and toss me out again once safely back home where i will wake up no doubt yet again wedged inside the neighbours bush which i often collapse into and so far have yet to successfully maneuver around after a evening out indulging in fine wine and intellectual conversation.

Must also mention that i just received through the post today a extra special birthday bonus sent kindly by the one and only Mr K'man himself…......................(you will have to settle for a thumbs up smilie as people will think im a right poof if i start blowing you kisses aswell over the internet. )
    (ill send them in a private e-mail instead so no worries and pucker up….....)

But thankyou very much indeed Mr Kr K'man as that was a fantastic and an-unexpected birthday treat which im very grateful for indeed.

Your a true Gent Sir and in true British fashion aswell

• Belated Happy Birthday Scarru from AJ and I - AJ asked me to say "Sending you Happy Birthday love, Legend" . We can't match DizzyGoon's ditty but send love and hugs to you nonetheless!

Hugs

• Sorry the reply is a bit late here

@kandyman:

and here's Silver and Red blowing out your birthday cake for you….

Many many thanks Mr K'man for the birthday thread, im very honored indeed and love the picture of Red and Silver, especially whilst Silver is in those Daisy Duke shorts
    (as that probably just may make me sound like some dirty old pervert i must add that i meant it as in admiration not a lustful one )

@kandyman:

although there should be one or two more candles for you :)

eh ?…......oh, i thought that said one or two FORK HANDLES at first ..….........
    but no, it doesnt does it.....…..................
    it says one or two more candles................

But yeah, your dead though mate, but only a couple more mind…....and no, im not going to disclose how old i really am however you would need to get a much bigger cake first as that little chocolate one in the picture
    will never hold 44 candles, …............

...oh...fuuu...

@Darklord:

Here, here - Happy Birthday Scarru

Cheers Darklord
    and your message is greatly appreciated so thankyou very much indeed mate

@DG:

“Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you.
    Your output is epic
    And your smileys are too”
    Indeed, Happy Birthday Old Boy.
    I assume that is an industrial sized Jaffa Cake?
    DG

Hi there DG,
    loved your edited version and very well written too i must say

Funny enough and dont know if you agree but the one thing ive noticed which gets mentioned more and more to you on birthdays is that good old saying

• Here, here - Happy Birthday Scarru :D