HOLY SHIT! its….. The Badass Suspects

• administrators

Gravity defying kicks, leather mini skirts and more knock out blows than you can shake a fist at…. its those bad girls again and they've found big trouble.

THE BADASS SUSPECTS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wvgDeSNOTE&list=UUE3UsHsnK-rf6G-f7pxC9PA&index=1&feature=plcp

• administrators

I have my suspicions but it would be unfair to name them as I don't have the concrete Gil Grissom standard evidence but thanks for your support and those bastards won't grind us down :)

• @kandyman:

You guessed it…our friendly competitors have been up to their tricks again, no guessing who it is!

If you have a suspect in mind, please let us know discretely. I for one don't want to buy from someone who'll resort to such behavior.

As a matter of fact I’ll buy this video right now just to spite them, whoever they are.

• administrators

You guessed it…our friendly competitors have been up to their tricks again, no guessing who it is! I've re-upped this trailer to the main page and will re-up the others when i get a spare day.

• @kevinlozan:

AAARGH, YOUTUBE HAS DELETED THE TRAILER!

Please upload it somewhere else :)

The situation with Youtube is getting ridiculous. It has to be one particular asshole with a grudge.

• AAARGH, YOUTUBE HAS DELETED THE TRAILER!

Please upload it somewhere else :)

• administrators

Ssshhhhhh - this has been released early over at badasskandy.com but don't tell anyone….ssshhhhh