Hi

• Hi everyone, first time poster, long time reader, I have been a fan of KAK for a long time and just wanted to say hi

Favourite girl: ALL XD altough athena and Foxy rock the best, but I also miss Hi-kix too she was and still is a goddess!!!!

Favourite move: Knee to the face

Favourite clothes: Short skirts

Best comedy moments: The stupid male guards, they make my laugh…Don't let VIXEN IN...CRACK....XD

• @Chris:

Hahaha scarru, well for your information I only wear skirts on weekends :D

and I was also pleased that it was a long hello, same to you!

Thanks your welcome too Chris and feel free to join in where you can.

ahh your a weekend only wearer i see, well yes i do admit myself to being more brave in the choice of clothing i wear at the end of a long week and dont knock it until youve tried it i say, mind you the garments i do wear are nothing to lavish though or purchased from any top designer shops, there basically what ive swiped off my next door neighbors washing line whilst she wasnt looking….............and despite her being 86 Mrs Arthritis does have some rather funky stuff, i recently nabbed a very fetching pink flowery all in one number, complete with chunky broach and top pocket containing a set of false teeth, not sure though if the yellowy bit at the front is a orange juice stain or part of the pattern but its quite a snug fit.

• Hahaha scarru, well for your information I only wear skirts on weekends :D

and I was also pleased that it was a long hello, same to you!

Omg Kandyman that film sounds to good to be true!

• @kandyman:

Hi Chris, although I know you already I extend the warm kandyland welcome to you… just for you we may have a Kix and Foxy film being made in the run up to the European football Championships in June.

kman

Hi Chris, well I havent got the foggiest idea who you are,…..............
    then again I dont know who i am half the time….......... however i too would like to offer you something long and extended …..........its not a arm though..........or any other bodily part you will be pleased to discover.

Its this

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCHHHHHHHRRRRRIIIIISSSSS

@Chris:

Favourite clothes: Short skirts

Thats what i like to see, a man who is completely honest and open about himself …............
    and in this weather bloody brave aswell…..........................well done Sir.

Oh right you mean favourite clothes the girlz wear …......................well errr yes,....(shit)......... i knew that.......................

ok............Excellent choices indeed

–------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do apologize, and please ignore me as only kidding......................

Welcome Chris and its always good to see people taking time out to join in

Scott

• administrators

Hi Chris, although I know you already I extend the warm kandyland welcome to you… just for you we may have a Kix and Foxy film being made in the run up to the European football Championships in June.

kman