AJ IN CSI TONGHT

• Hi there to you all

Just a reminder for anyone with access to CBS TV Channel, AJ appears in CSI:Crime Scene Investigation tonight (8th Feb) as "Eva Bryant" in "Tressed To Kill". You'll have to be sharp eyed to recognise AJ as she first appears as a brunette.

The Episode synopsis: When woman dressed in vintage clothing and sporting a hairstyle from the 1970s is found dead, the team discovers clues that lead to a killer with a hair fetish.

Look forward to hearing your views.

The Momma :-))

• administrators

Its an honour to be on there! Nice Avator btw! x

• There's a little bit more of an "alive" AJ as she appears in CSI in this demo reel and thanks to the KandyMan for the tiny snippet of Kandy action in there too :-))

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2358356/videogallery - it's the 2012 Showreel.

Be interested in your thoughts! This was actually my very first piece of film editing so be gentle on me or I might have to send AJ round…... oh wait, that's not a deterrent is it? lol

Have a great day everyone

The Momma :D

• administrators

AWESOME!!

• @kandyman:

I so wish someone would post that clip on here… obviously with complete consent from CBS, Gil Grissom and Mac Taylor.

Easily accessible on the net Kandyman!

Here's the official trailer _ AJ is the brunette at the start and at the door and the dead blonde up til 15 seconds.

http://www.tvequals.com/2012/02/08/csi-tressed-to-kill-season-12-episode-13/

• administrators

I so wish someone would post that clip on here… obviously with complete consent from CBS, Gil Grissom and Mac Taylor.

• You have NOOOOO idea how much we wanted to see you beat him senseless - one a KandyGirl fan, always a KandyGirl fan. Next time, go with your feelings - if it seems right, just do it!

• @msemmapeel:

Just watched the show and Sasha was stunning! Blonde, brunette, whatever - she is truly a beautiful girl. Amazing that she looks so comfortable in her role as a shopper! Her American accent is very good, but she's not quite as sexy with it. AJ would have handled things a bit differently and the show would have ended quickly - with her calmly calling the police to pick up the guy she just KO'd.

All in all another brilliant showing for (y)our star! We can't wait for her next appearance here at KAK! Please send our best wishes for bigger and bigger success!!!

You have NOOOO idea how much I just wanted to turn around and wipe that guy out! Once a KandyGirl, always a KandyGirl! lol

• Just watched the show and Sasha was stunning! Blonde, brunette, whatever - she is truly a beautiful girl. Amazing that she looks so comfortable in her role as a shopper! Her American accent is very good, but she's not quite as sexy with it. AJ would have handled things a bit differently and the show would have ended quickly - with her calmly calling the police to pick up the guy she just KO'd.

All in all another brilliant showing for (y)our star! We can't wait for her next appearance here at KAK! Please send our best wishes for bigger and bigger success!!!

• administrators

I WOULD SO LOVE TO SEE THIS!! guess i'll have to wait for it to come to England as I could't possibly Torrent it whatsoever :)

Is it Vegas?