Kandyman's Birthday Bonus

• administrators

It's my birthday tomorrow, 27th Feb, which coincidentally was the same day last year and the 33 years before that. Anyway, I'll be offering a little something to you forumites exclusively so stay tuned.

K

• administrators

That was a custom movie with Silver and I promise, you'll see moves you didn't think possible in that one!

• From which movie is the third foto? The one in which she fights a guy with a red bandana…

• Happy Birthday and THANKS : ) you are the best…

• I'm sorry. Double post. Whatever. I'm still blown away by your casting decision.

• Oh. My. Lord. Alison Carroll. Please…PLEASE get her to do her own video or something. SHE DESERVES TO BE AN ACTION PRINCESS.

• administrators

What can I say guys… you're worth it! the FF film is only a short one but Alison is so cool!

(btw - the 24 hour birthday offer is now closed, hope you made he most of it!)

• @kandyman:

The FF fight is sooo cool! Its Silver but the girl is someone you've not seen before, she's an action heroine for real and anyone who plays Tomb Raider will know that she is the last Lara Croft…..EXPECT THE BEST FROM YOUR KAK!

http://www.jeuxenflashgratuit.com/news/alison-carroll-lara-croft-714/

[h]THIS IS SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY!!!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: [/h]

Kandyman… there are just no words :cool:

It's your birthday... and yet you give US a gift of unprecedented proportions... :D

The last Lara Croft... in a KAK video... DOING F/F!!!!

[h]YAHOOO!!!!! [/h]

Look at me… I'm squeeing in a maner most undignified for a 29 year-old man. BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! ;) :D :lol: :cool:

You Sir, are a worker of miracles. :lol: And even though my limited resources are already committed to one Custom, you insist on adding to the ECGL* folder in my computer. ;)

*ECGL = En Caso Gane la Loteria = In Case I Win the Lottery

• WOW! Those shoots look awesome! I love the throatlift. The Kandygirls have finally become superhuman!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this day. Thanks Kandyman and the beautiful Kandy Girls.

And yes I play Tomb Raider and can't believe you got the last live action Ms. Croft on your team.

Happy Birthday Kandyman.

• administrators

lol Todah Raba Cybea!

Yes, Mark, I have a feeling your Vixen custom is going to be an all time best seller :)

The FF fight is sooo cool! Its Silver but the girl is someone you've not seen before, she's an action heroine for real and anyone who plays Tomb Raider will know that she is the last Lara Croft…..EXPECT THE BEST FROM YOUR KAK!

http://www.jeuxenflashgratuit.com/news/alison-carroll-lara-croft-714/

• @cyrbea39:

and for JadeOwl in the f/f fight photos one of the girls is silver and for the other don t sure …. hope it s Kix :)

I hope you're right. ;)

• Hmm…a couple of those photographs look oddly familiar...it's as if I've seen them somewhere before lol!!! Personally I'm interested to see what folks thought about my custom when it's eventually released.

• A big happy birthday for the genius of the kickass!!! Andrea.

• @kandyman:

Thanks guys…i can barely see straight at present but if you type in KANDYBIRTHDAY then there's 25 percent off everything until i sober up or 24 hours, whichever comes later but ssshhhhh don't tell anyone, its just for us forumites.

Wonderful gift Kandyman! I'm taking advantage of it right now :cool:

in the meantime, here are some previews from our latest few shoots!

ALELUYA!!!!! HIP, HIP HOORAY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F/F!! PRECIOUS F/F!!!

Please let it be soon! Pretty please?! ;) :cool:

OK, now that I've calmed down I notice that from these angles I don't recognize the lovely ladies involved. Are they familiar faces or are you yet to introduce them?

• administrators

Thanks guys…i can barely see straight at present but if you type in KANDYBIRTHDAY then there's 25 percent off everything until i sober up or 24 hours, whichever comes later but ssshhhhh don't tell anyone, its just for us forumites.

in the meantime, here are some previews from our latest few shoots!

• Happy Birthday, Kandyman!

• Kman!

Happy B-day !!!!

:)

Dizzle83

• Happy birthday,Kandyman!

• Hay - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kandyman :D :D :D

Best wishes from Oz - we're already 8 hours into your birthday! Come on - up and at it - oh sorry, it's still only just gone midnight over there in UK :lol:

Have a great day.

• Happy birthday in advance! :cool:

I'll be counting the hours until tomorrow :lol: :lol:

• Happy birthday in advance of tomorrow K-Man.

• uuuuu cant wait :D