Amazon returns today! Bad Ass City Pt1

• administrators

BAD ASS CITY PT1
    http://vimeo.com/37623768
    The incredible curvy Brazilian Amazon is back in this supersexy 2 parter! Its released on Friday on KAK but you can get it a day early on Badasskandy (6pm GMT)!! Part 2 is out next week too!!

• administrators

Would you believe we firstly recruit girls that we like and actually want to spend shoot days with, then we see how flexible and athletic they are and if they're utterly gorgeous on top then they're in. Every Kandygirl is cool as f*ck in real life - we have such a laugh on shoots and the post shoot booze marathons too. We'll let you know when we have the first Kandy Wedding!

• @Dizzy:

This is a stonking little film.

Silver in a short little dress (a silver one oddly enough) has my full attention!! We like Silver.

DG

100% agreed!

enjoyed the film kak dudes and gals!

How the hell do you recruit such attractive and athletically accomplished women? I remember one time when this girl/girlfriend of mine tried to show off her fighting/athletic skills to me and it was the most funny thing that I have ever seen, or perhaps I should say…cringe worthy...XD

• administrators

Stay tuned for Part 2 next week then!!

• Amazon is simply - incredible! Such a beautiful girl. I loved the movie and the girls look so cute in baseball caps, I must add. Movie was too short (not overpriced, though) but all of them are to me.

Great job!

• administrators

@colosbor:

Haha BBC3 goin up in the world youll be doing programs for DAVE soon 59p JAFFACCAKES IN TESCOS STILL ON

I simply don't believe this Jaffa cake nonsense, I want proof!!

PS i'm filming with Scott Parker next week, i'll send him your best.

• @kandyman:

The season kicks off in May once i've done this show for BBC3 and we're gonna have a summer crammed with the likes of Lara Croft and other exceptional young ladies!

She's coming back?! HURRAAH!!! :cool:

I'm going to sound like a broken record but I do hope she also does F/F this time around. Lots of it. :lol: ;) :lol:

It truly looks like the coming batch of filming is going to be loaded with awesomeness. If the other girls Kandyman mentioned are anywhere near as hot an talented as the current Kandygirls and Ms. Croft then we'll be in Heaven. :lol:

And here I am, being able to afford only one Custom… Kandyman, you're determined to make me buy lottery tickes every single week, aren't you? ;)

• Haha BBC3 goin up in the world youll be doing programs for DAVE soon 59p JAFFACCAKES IN TESCOS STILL ON

• administrators

ALRIGHT THERE MR SHOUTY! You really spoil those kids you know! The season kicks off in May once i've done this show for BBC3 and we're gonna have a summer crammed with the likes of Lara Croft and other exceptional young ladies! That shoot btw was a weekday and you were a killjoy and went to work!

bring it on!

• READY AND AWAITING TO SHOOT KIDS ARE NOW CHAINED UP AND I'VE LEFT EM ENUFF BREAD AND WATER TO GET THEM THRU MARCH AND APRIL PETES WAREHOUSE IS LOOKING GOOD WANT SOME PHOTOS OF IT WHERE WAS I WHEN LARA CROFT WAS ROLLING !!!!!!!

• It's very good that Amazon is back. Very good. :)