Mickey Facchinello & Amy Johnston beating up a bunch of guys

• Seriously, any time either of these ladies is involved, the awesome just pours out of the screen.

• @Dizzy:

In all seriousness, Boots, Court Shoes, High Heels etc = good.

Now is that in general, or only when worn by a woman? :P

• @JadeOwl:

The second reason is that while most of KAK's patrons do prefer F/M where the female completely dominates, it doesn't necessarily follow that this is all they like. If I may be allowed to make a comparison to my own tastes, if given a choice I will always preferred to be served a nice juicy steak. That doesn't mean that if somebody serves me a nice roast chicken I won't eat it with pleasure. Quite the contrary.

My point being that while one can have a favorite thing that we prefer, it doesn't preclude us from enjoying other things, specially if they're so similar.

Ah, but you're also an f/f fan Jade. In my experience, from many years online, it often tends to be the case that fans with an interest in f/f action have less of a 'problem' with men dominating/winning a mixed fight. It's a different field of female fighting, sure, but look at various wrestling sites across the net. These days, many such sites are largely driven by custom videos. And on sites where the output is largely f/f action, you'll note that many of the mixed matches commissioned by fans feature a male victory (SKW, DT Wrestling, Slammin Ladies, to name just a few). However, look at the sites that focus on ONLY mixed action, and they tend to be 100% femdom output.

I would wager that, in the vast majority of cases, fans of a product like KAK/BAK would be very much opposed to a female losing a mixed fight. And understandably so, of course!

To be honest, I think this is actually a better representation of female fighters as 'equals' than the usual one-sided fare we see. Cos in this fight, it isn't about the fact that Mickey and Amy are female fighters; they're simply fighters (which actually ties in with the previous comments about their clothing). They can win. And they can lose. Just like the guys.

• I must say, it's becoming a relief to be so indifferent to feet and what covers them. ;)

Then again, my ranking of favorite parts of the female anatomy has always been strictly top/down.

Most important of all is the face, then the breasts, followed by the abs. Only then do I look to the derrière and the legs. ;) :p

• @Ed:

On another note, and while we've got some dicussion going (cos, Spambots aside, this place seems a lot quiter than I remember it a being a year or so back), I'm surprised that this film went down all that well around here anyway, regardless of what either woman is wearing.  Considering how Micky basically gets her butt handed to her on a plate.  I would've assumed most of you guys would hate that sorta thing? :/

Oh! One more reason that I forgot why the video is so popular.

Amy and Mickey are awesome stuntwomen/martial artists. Watching them in action in a video like this gives ample fodder for our imaginations and makes us salivate thinking of what Kandyman could do with those two in his staff.

The fact that logistical reasons make that possibility nothing more than a pipe dream does not deter us in the slightest. ;) :lol:

• @Ed:

On another note, and while we've got some dicussion going (cos, Spambots aside, this place seems a lot quiter than I remember it a being a year or so back), I'm surprised that this film went down all that well around here anyway, regardless of what either woman is wearing.  Considering how Micky basically gets her butt handed to her on a plate.  I would've assumed most of you guys would hate that sorta thing? :/

I think that can be attributed to 2 reasons, one relating to the content of the video and the other related to the patrons of the site.

The first one being that, while Mickey did end up getting her butt handed to her, she did so after annihilating what seems like a dozen mooks, which is of course right up the alley of most of this site's patrons. And after she fell to the video's Big Bad, she was promptly avenged by the lovely Amy. ;)

The second reason is that while most of KAK's patrons do prefer F/M where the female completely dominates, it doesn't necessarily follow that this is all they like. If I may be allowed to make a comparison to my own tastes, if given a choice I will always preferred to be served a nice juicy steak. That doesn't mean that if somebody serves me a nice roast chicken I won't eat it with pleasure. Quite the contrary.

My point being that while one can have a favorite thing that we prefer, it doesn't preclude us from enjoying other things, specially if they're so similar.

And on that note… a treat!

Amy showing more skin and kicking ass! 

Amy kicking ass in boots!

• @Panda:

Ed, as the webite byline says "Kick Ass Kandy – where sexy spies in catsuits and boots beat up the bad guys to save the world." I'm sure from the Kandyman's perspective (that I have bought every single Kandy Film - with or without boots) I am not so contradictory.

No Panda, the contradiction I was referring to was simply from my own perpective, as I said. I agree that Amy and Mickey could have been dressed sexier in this clip, for sure. But to ME, a catsuit and boots simply wouldn't be especially sexy. That was the only contradiction I meant.

@Panda:

Oh!….and I'm no interloper here either.

Obviously not. That's exactly why I said that I was. I'm basically the indie kid at a drum and bass club, telling you all why the Stone Roses are better. ;)

On another note, and while we've got some dicussion going (cos, Spambots aside, this place seems a lot quiter than I remember it a being a year or so back), I'm surprised that this film went down all that well around here anyway, regardless of what either woman is wearing. Considering how Micky basically gets her butt handed to her on a plate. I would've assumed most of you guys would hate that sorta thing? :/

• Ed, as the webite byline says "Kick Ass Kandy – where sexy spies in catsuits and boots beat up the bad guys to save the world." I'm sure from the Kandyman's perspective (that I have bought every single Kandy Film - with or without boots) I am not so contradictory. Oh!….and I'm no interloper here either.

• @kandyman:

Edward, Gold specially wore just her stockings for Fistful of Kandy and Fridays release sees red and a slinky pair of strapped heels….

Well, I was talking about footwear in general. I only specifically mentioned the boots cos Panda brought them up. I mean, any footwear is bad enough, but heels especially. I've said it before, a kick with a heel might as well be hitting a thug with a stick or any other weapon. It's not the woman making contact, it's a collection of plastic and metal.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't say this as a futile attempt to turn everyone around to my way of thinking, nor with any expectation for KAK/BAK to suddenly change what they do. I'm an interloper here, a visitor from another genre. I just found it interesting that Panda's initial comment about the attire in this clip was (from my perspective), so contradictory.

• administrators

Edward, Gold specially wore just her stockings for Fistful of Kandy and Fridays release sees red and a slinky pair of strapped heels….

• You know why the boot thing baffles me? Cos they don't look like anything other than boots.

As we've established by by now, I'm not one for the whole 'leaving it to the imagination' theory, as laid out by Jade. I guess cos, thanks to the internet, we don't need our imagination these days when it comes to a lot of female fighting websites. I mean, that's like still using a pager when everyone else has a smartphone, right?

BUT, I will (grudgingly) concede that any figure hugging clothing is (where necessary, and taking into account a model's own preferences and limits regarding her outfit), an acceptable compromise. Obviously, the tighter the better, cos at that point, all your imagination really needs to do is act as a mental photoshop of sorts.

But boots. Boots just don't look like any part of a woman. They look like boots. Especially boots with heels. They're not a part of woman, they're an attachment. An extra. An abberation. And that's why I don't get it. Course, I’m just as baffled by any love for f/m fighting too, so it’s all par for the course around here for me! =D I’m only hanging around cos I’m still awaiting the release of that (sadly booted!) f/f short, featuring Miss Carroll.

• Personally I'm indifferent to the boots so long as they don't limit the range of motion of the girls, and even then the issue is more with the heels than with the boots themselves.

And it must be said that Kandyman's talent for casting is so good that this is never an issue, at least in the videos that I've bought.

That is not to say that when I get to commission my Custom there will be boots involved. The girls will be barefooted. Boots and boxing rings don't mix well. ;)

• @Panda:

Each to their own Ed, but the boots are always the most important part of any Kandy outfit to me!

Must agree!

• Each to their own Ed, but the boots are always the most important part of any Kandy outfit to me!

• Fair point. Jade. Although the boots do still spoil all of those outfits. :p

• @Panda:

These girls are amazing, the tragedy is their dress style. Why is there the perennial need to "dumb down" the sexuality of women with great fighting skills. Unfortunately the Hong Kong femme fatales have for far too long been made to dress like boys! Thank God Kandyman understands. I would love to see the type of film K'man could produce with Amy Johnston in thigh high boots and a catsuit (sigh)!

@Ed:

Not really seeing how that would be more sexy.  Less is more.  Wear less.  See more.  Hence bikinis always win.  Always.

I think the perfect mix lies in the middle. Show more, but keep enough covered for it to be more alluring. Show enough that we crave for more, and let our imaginations take it from there.

For example, I'm particularly partial to many of the outfits that Red wears. Short skirts that show a lot of leg and tops that let us see her marvelously sculpted abs.

Behold the irrefutable evidence: ;)

• Not really seeing how that would be more sexy. Less is more. Wear less. See more. Hence bikinis always win. Always.

• These girls are amazing, the tragedy is their dress style. Why is there the perennial need to "dumb down" the sexuality of women with great fighting skills. Unfortunately the Hong Kong femme fatales have for far too long been made to dress like boys! Thank God Kandyman understands. I would love to see the type of film K'man could produce with Amy Johnston in thigh high boots and a catsuit (sigh)!

• These girls are amazing, the tragedy is their dress style. Why is there the perennial need to "dumb down" the sexuality of women with great fighting skills. Unfortunately the Hong Kong femme fatales have for far too long been made to dress like boys! Thank God Kandyman understands. I would love to see the type of film K'man could produce with Amy Johnston in thigh high boots and a catsuit (sigh)!

• administrators

This is seriously one of the best things i've ever seen - incredible action choreography. I wonder if they can do that in heels!

• An Awesome video indeed - some brilliant stunt work :) A-maz-ing!