GUESS WHO'S BACK ON FRIDAY?…..

• administrators

AND SHE'S HOTTER THAN EVER!!
    TRAILER LINK: https://vimeo.com/45088374

• @kandyman:

A LITTLE BEHIND THE SCENES TREAT FOR YOU!

Ooh!! AJ looks so adorable when she's sleepy!

• administrators

• Whoopie! The long leather gloves are back and well….....they fitted Bombshell....like er "a glove". I think Bombshell stole the show. Her fight scenes have definately improved in the last 2 clips.

• administrators

YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL JADE!! lol :)
    @JadeOwl:

@Dfingo:

You little tease Kandyman!

I thought we was never going to see AJ again ;)

Oh, we should've known! But our grief blinded us. ;)

Just because the lovely AJ isn't coming to film any more, it didn't mean that the cunning Kandyman didn't still have some reserve of already-filmed-but-yet-unreleased material.

Who knows what other marvels the Kandyman holds still in his hard-drive, like a grinning dragon over his golden hoard? ;) :lol:

Is this video the last of his reserve of AJ goodies? Or are there still one or two more?

Something tells me that Kandyman is going to derive great pleasure from not telling us either way. ;) I know I would! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• @Dfingo:

You little tease Kandyman!

I thought we was never going to see AJ again ;)

Oh, we should've known! But our grief blinded us. ;)

Just because the lovely AJ isn't coming to film any more, it didn't mean that the cunning Kandyman didn't still have some reserve of already-filmed-but-yet-unreleased material.

Who knows what other marvels the Kandyman holds still in his hard-drive, like a grinning dragon over his golden hoard? ;) :lol:

Is this video the last of his reserve of AJ goodies? Or are there still one or two more?

Something tells me that Kandyman is going to derive great pleasure from not telling us either way. ;) I know I would! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sensational

• Extraordinary news Kandyman!!

And that outfit is certainly… unique! ;) :lol: