Question about the older clips

• I just purchased High School Kick Ass Parts 1 and 2 for a little blast from the past but neither of them work. They can't be opened by WMP, RealPlayer, VLC Media Player or QuickTime. Anyone know what the problem could be?

I remember a couple of years ago I viewed most of the KAK clips on Apple QuickTime player but I don't know if that was the only player that could be used or if I just had it as default. Either way, it's not working this time around.

• @Jay:

I just purchased High School Kick Ass Parts 1 and 2 for a little blast from the past but neither of them work. They can't be opened by WMP, RealPlayer, VLC Media Player or QuickTime. Anyone know what the problem could be?

I remember a couple of years ago I viewed most of the KAK clips on Apple QuickTime player but I don't know if that was the only player that could be used or if I just had it as default. Either way, it's not working this time around.

I just checked the info on those clips Jay as still have both on my HD and both played ok using WMP, VLC, Quicktime and Windows media Classic.
    It maybe a codec issue,

there is a free program called G-spot that you can run a media clip through and it will tell you if you have the right codecs installed or not and which ones are needed to play the clip.

this is the link to download the free g-spot program –> http://www.videohelp.com/tools/GSpot

Hope it helps