DO YOU REMEMBER CINEMAWARE? IT'S BACK WITH A KANDYGIRL!

• Cinemaware is re-launching and they have a new host - there are a few Kandygirl moves in there so watch out for them… More fun to come!!

http://www.cinemaware.com/cinemaware-summer-2012-trailer/

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

:)

• I especially loved the karate chop at about 4:37 into the clip. Just wish it were delivered to the neck of a bad guy instead of the jousting stick. AJ looks amazing (as usual).

• @Dizzy:

Scarru

Long time no see, so to speak.

Yes, with all the rain we’ve had since whenever the field rather got flooded, evolution took effect and here we are. Piglet turns into a fish.

What can I say? Perhaps “poooop” that’s fish talk with air bubbles obviously.

DG

I hadnt noticed all the rain myself DG…..................................mind you i hadnt noticed you'd transformed from a pig into a fish either so that speaks volumes for my attention span

Actually i blame it all on these new and very moreish cans of Jack Daniels and coke that ive become rather partial too recently…............ i was getting a bit bored drinking Toilet Duck all the time so thought id give these a whirl and i must say was surprised how damn nice these little cans of JD do actually taste.......................the down side is of course after a dozen or so your speech tends to become impaired, along with your balance aswell which ive discovered on more than one occasion......... and for some reason you struggle like hell to focus on anything and everything................but hey ho its a small price to pay i guess

The new CodFather look does actually suit you very well i think DG so nice choice indeed mate, and that expression is just brilliant.

• Christ DJ…..................what the hell happened to you mate

You used to be a pig the last time i saw you.

Not sure of the exact species you are now, other than it being a fish of course….......
    but the expression is one of 'just sat on a rather large cucumber'

• @Dizzy:

(confess I'd not heard of them before).
    DG

Cinemaware eh…............

hmmmm...............nope, and like DJ here i can honestly say id never heard of it myself...............

its nothing to do with plastic containers that.......oh no thats tupperware isnt it......

well if its to be hosted by AJ, I mean SJ. then they have the ideal person for the job IMHO

and as DJ pointed out…....... What screen presence and panache.

certainly look forward to seeing more

Thanks for the heads up TM

• @Dizzy:

What screen presence and panache.
    Good spokesperson choice by Cinemaware (confess I'd not heard of them before).
    DG

Thanks, I'll pass on your praise to AJ, I know she misses you all

Lots more fun trailers for new games to come, all delivered with that unique AJ panache!!

:)