FRIDAY PREVIEW!

• administrators

• Great movie! Thanks.

• @JadeOwl:

@kandyman:

Soon my friend, soon.

@Ed:

Apologies for going off-topic so soon in the thread, but I've gotta ask if there's any chance that we'll be seeing this video…

…any time soon? Or ever?

Don't misunderstand me, I ain't demanding it be released. Just an ETA, so I can stop getting me hopes up every week that it might see the light of day and then being disappointed when it ain't.

Cheers!

Excellent news! I've also been looking forward to that one. ;)

Mmmm - me too - can't wait for this one to come out :p

• @kandyman:

Soon my friend, soon.

@Ed:

Apologies for going off-topic so soon in the thread, but I've gotta ask if there's any chance that we'll be seeing this video…

…any time soon? Or ever?

Don't misunderstand me, I ain't demanding it be released. Just an ETA, so I can stop getting me hopes up every week that it might see the light of day and then being disappointed when it ain't.

Cheers!

Excellent news! I've also been looking forward to that one. ;)

• Any chance of light peril in this one?

(DIAL K FOR KANDY)

• administrators

Soon my friend, soon.

@Ed:

…any time soon? Or ever?

Cheers!

• Oh indeed this looks a doozy!!

• Oh indeed this looks a doozy!!

• Apologies for going off-topic so soon in the thread, but I've gotta ask if there's any chance that we'll be seeing this video…

…any time soon? Or ever?

Cheers!

• Kicking up the special effects I see as well. Can't wait to see this.

• Awesome!

Red and Silver never fail to deliver! :)