About Sexy Gold

• Hello everyone. I'm new here. Glad to meet every kickasskandy fans.
    I want to talk about Gold. I think she is one of the best kandygirls. She is tall, hot, beautiful and very flexible.
    Especially in her latest film "carjackkandy", she is incredible hot and beautiful. I was totally fascinated by her.
    What do you think of her?

• administrators

Well, such is the ways of international models, they come and they go…. she briefly popped in to make this movie but she's off jet setting again!

• @kandyman:

Gold is actually a famous lingerie model / actress in Brazil and has worked with directors even more credible than Kandyman himself… I can't name them but she is the current muse for 2 of Hollywoods finest! We've just shot a new film with Gold teaming up with Vixen which will be a first class addition to next years schedule. She's lovely in person too btw.

Oh Kandyman, you mean that Gold actually is back?

• I'm not surprised in the slightest that Gold has caught the eye of Hollywood A-list directors. I imagine a few otherKandygirls either have or are likely to do the same. In fact I was once watching a horror movie on Blinkbox (they used to stream free movies in addition to the pay per view) and was surprised to see AJ in it. As I recall, she played a vampire.

Gold and Vixen should be a good pairing. She's no longer a villain I take it?

• administrators

Gold is actually a famous lingerie model / actress in Brazil and has worked with directors even more credible than Kandyman himself… I can't name them but she is the current muse for 2 of Hollywoods finest! We've just shot a new film with Gold teaming up with Vixen which will be a first class addition to next years schedule. She's lovely in person too btw.

• Another fan of Gold speaking! She was great in Carjackcandy. I think the more sinister tone of that movie suited her and she pulled it off really well.