CROWD FUNDING

• administrators

Hey Kandyland

Our hugely talented editors have made their first short film and just need a little help getting over the finishing line. They've ploughed in over £5000 of their own money but just need to raise a few more quid to finish it off. Here's where you guys come in….. after your amazing generosity with Kix's Marathon fund raiser we hoped, if you had a spare couple of dollars kicking around the bottom of a draw that you may just think about putting it their way! Basically, the better they get, the better the Kandy edits will become!

Their crowd sourcing link is

http://www.indiegogo.com/smile2012?show_todos=true&a=154142

Every little cent / penny / shekel counts.

thanks

Kandyman

• @kandyman:

I'm speechless! Thank you so much Scarru - these guys are incredible editors and it will indeed help them become even better. Good work fella!

It was my pleasure Mr K'man.

• administrators

I'm speechless! Thank you so much Scarru - these guys are incredible editors and it will indeed help them become even better. Good work fella!

• Always happy to chip in when and where possible and especially for good causes.

If in turn this helps make KAK productions even better than what they already are then its certainly a worthy one indeed.

So on the back of all that ….........and what ever this amounts to in British Sterling ?? but just donated 50 of those fine American dollar thingy's to assist the funding.

this being largley thanks to the very quick sale of my next door neighbor's lawn mower on e-bay …....which with any luck forgets ive borrowed.

Anyway…..'Needs must'.........SO hope this contribution goes some way in helping
    and on behalf of myself .............and my next door neighbours lawn mower
    we wish them all the very best of British luck in making the project a highly successful one.

Cheers

Scott

• administrators

You're a true gent DF. These guys are getting better and better and are editing all new Kandy movies, so by the time we write the cinematic epic they'll be the bomb.

• administrators

any spare cents really $2, $10, $1 Zillion

• administrators

Nice one Jade-O.

• Done! Happy to help. :cool: