Next movie should be called…

• Hurricane Kandy!

It's hell here in NYC and for some folks it's hell. I was without power and glad to see I didn't miss too much although a Kandygirls fantasy of Gold, Cat, Red and Athena rescuing me from imaginary looters kept me entertained. There, I just gave a plot for a film. I look forward to purchasing The Wrath Of Kandy soon.

-Skillz

• @Dizzy:

I think the next film should be called:

"Vixen kicks balaclava wearing intruder ass wearing very tight shorts, high heels & a smile".

Haven't got a clue about the storyline though….

DG

are you sure about this DG,….........i mean im all for the idea of the intruder wearing a balacvlava...............but seeing him in tight shorts heels and a smile...............well thats just wrong really.

This wasnt the common attire in Rome was it by any chance ???? :P

• Glad all is ok BionicSkillz. =)

@BionicSkillz:

I guess Michael Fish doesn't work in broadcasting anymore ? :)

Funny enough Hes not done a great deal of work on TV in the last 25 years however Mr Fish has decided to make a mends finally for his foolish forecasting fopa where fortune farted full on in his face that fateful fursday night and famously fronted the nation….........with the most frightful and ferocious fuuuu ......mis-judgments ever to be made on british TV

so hes gone back 25 years, sort of, to correct the minor over sight which he is now........... and always will be remembered for

here then is the weather forecast for the 15th October 1987 with Micheal Fish...................take 2

• And Hurricane Kandy is free for Kandyman to use all he wants. I do like that title a lot.

• Thanks Scarru. Things are actually fine for me and most of the people I know but thanks for the well wishes. On the other hand I guess Michael Fish doesn't work in broadcasting anymore ? :)

• @BionicSkillz:

Hurricane Kandy!

It's hell here in NYC and for some folks it's hell. I was without power and glad to see I didn't miss too much although a Kandygirls fantasy of Gold, Cat, Red and Athena rescuing me from imaginary looters kept me entertained. There, I just gave a plot for a film. I look forward to purchasing The Wrath Of Kandy soon.

-Skillz

Hope conditions improve for you over in NYC as its not a pleasant experience at all to go through.

Luckily Hurricanes are very rare over here in blighty and certainly never as strong either.
    It was back in 1987 i believe when we last experienced one and it made a certain TV weather forecaster in the UK very famous indeed and it was Micheal Fish who at the time was our current familiar weather expert ….that announced ............on air...... to the whole country,.....hours prior to it hitting our shores .......that despite reports of a hurricane heading our way 'Dont panic' 'Dont worry' 'it will only affect parts of europe Not the UK' where all we would experience was a few spots of rain in some areas with a light to moderate breeze......................yeah,......right oh.........nice one Mike..............

when dawn broke however the whole country resembled what it used to look like in world war 2 during the blitz ..........devastation everywhere...........

what ever happened to dear old Micheal Fish ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPQLl5rupg&feature=related

Hurricane Kandy! is a Nice idea for a Title though BionicSkillz