Amsterdam Heavy

• I was re-watching Alison Carroll’s KAK movies the other day when I became curious to see if she had done anything else action related in mainstream. And in so doing I discovered Amsterdam Heavy, where she plays the heroine.

In addition to Miss Carroll, the movie also features two very hot ladies who act as the Big Bad’s main henchwomen. And they have one particular scene where they beat the crap out of the hero… while wearing tight shiny catsuits. ;)

And of course I had to come share it with you guys. :lol: Enjoy! :cool:

https://rapidshare.com/files/885014210/AH04.avi

• @kandyman:

Thanks Jade. Indeed it was on the strength of this film that we sought Alison C…we also sought the gymnast who fought on the bridge scene but she lives abroad.

Yeah, I looked her up too after seeing the movie. I hoped that the experience of this movie didn't sour her to the film industry. She's gorgeous and moves really well. Beautiful eyes.

Well, one more thing to add to the In-Case-I-Win-The-Loterry file. ;)

Its amazing to think that with all that money and time the fight on the bridge with the 2 girls is choreographed and executed so badly!

And they piled bad directing and editing on top of be bad fight choreography. A truly outrageous waste of gorgeous girls! One has to wonder if the weird cuts and angles were an attempt to hide the deficient fight choreography.

Although the part that takes the cake is one in the final fight where Alison throws a grenade that supposedly blows up a mook, and it doesn't even move apiece of plastic. So bad one just has to laugh. :lol:

• Very True its a real shame because the fight had so much potential.

• Very True its a real shame because the fight had so much potential.

• administrators

Thanks Jade. Indeed it was on the strength of this film that we sought Alison C…we also sought the gymnast who fought on the bridge scene but she lives abroad. Its amazing to think that with all that money and time the fight on the bridge with the 2 girls is choreographed and executed so badly!

• @curtis:

Looks pretty hot! So what happens after they carry him away? Are there more F/M fights after or in the movie?

After that you get the big fight at the end. The action is not as good tough. Look for yourself:

https://rapidshare.com/files/221098700/AH05.mov

PS: In case you were wondering about what happened to the TKO'd bad girl, that's the last we see of her in the movie. Presumably she got arrested when the cavalry arrived.

• Looks pretty hot! So what happens after they carry him away? Are there more F/M fights after or in the movie?