VIXEN'S SELF DEFENCE

• administrators

To celebrate the opening of our dedicated photopage, what better way than to release the one and only Vixen and her own uncompromising take on mini-skirted, high heeled, suspender wearing self defence! OUT NOW.

• administrators

lol :)
    @JadeOwl:

@kandyman:

… I think he was doing a bit of "clever" advertising for the French site he was promoting :)

I noticed that. As subtle as a brick trhu a window that one.

• @kandyman:

… I think he was doing a bit of "clever" advertising for the French site he was promoting :)

I noticed that. As subtle as a brick thru a window that one.

• administrators

Thanks for doing that DG and you're right not to get into a tit-for-tat argument on those boards as I think he was doing a bit of "clever" advertising for the French site he was promoting :)

• administrators

I appreciate your kind sentiments there DG! and the question remains….EX? girlfriend?

I wonder if you'd be so kind as to add your words to the public forum at Oldies? Somebody dared disrespect Vixen for not providing an official textbook-like instructional guide to female self defence :)

K

• administrators

All in good time kickassfan….all in good time. 2013 is going to be a spectacular year!

• administrators

This is a photoset only, done as a step by step guide to how Vixen likes to take down her opponents! No video on this one.

• Va va voom. It's been too long without Vixen. She looks amazing but I note she's neither in boots or gloves. Then again beggars (of which I am certainly one) can not be choosers! Can't wait for the video.