Here has the most handsome stun men, aren't they?

• Hello everyone.
    It's no doubt that every kandy girl here is pretty and hot. But what do you think about the stun men? I think they are excellent at their job. In fact, they play very important parts of the kandy films. And I think what makes them special from other sites' stun men is that they are so handsome.
    I don't know their names, but I think some of the stun men here are even too handsome to be a bad guy in the film. Some of them are more suitable to play the upright role for example a hero or prince.
    Certainly, watching the hot kandy girls beating up the stun men with their hot kicks and punches are very attractive, but watching the handsome guy always playing villain role are a little…
    So, in some of the future films, how about let some handsome guys try to play some upright roles and help the kandy girls beat up the bad guys?

• administrators

YOU'RE RIGHT….WE NEED YOU BACK COL!

• Looks like I need to come out of retirement

• @kandyman:

Too handsome to be bad? interesting.

Yes. But it is just my personal thought. Anyway, I haven't seen any other sites has such handsome stun guys.

• Ah….no way! As the website is called "Kick Ass Kandy". The blokes roll is to have the living crap beaten out of them time and time again.

• administrators

Too handsome to be bad? interesting.