Ssshhhhhh…. just like the Xmas one....don't read this post!!

• administrators

WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR KANDYLAND and to all your loyal forumites i'd like to extend a New Years day bonus to you, just for having the sense and the humour to stop here and take notice….and on ocassion contribute!

For New Years Day (GMT of course) there's a 25% discount on everything! Just type in HAPPY NEW KICKASS in the voucher box and its yours. But don't tell everyone or else they'll all be reading and regularly contributing to our special little forum.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and I promise, 2013 is going to be an incredible Kandy Year!!

Kandyman

• administrators

Haha….. I was a little merry dear Col! you should have seen the ones I sent to my other mates :)

HNY to you too Dfingo! and I think the 2 Vixen Customs we made for you may well be the greatest EVER Vixen films and perhaps amongst the greatest ever Kandyfilms. There's so much to look forward to this year.

• Happy New Year to you all and you Kandyman for the nice text you sent me Lots of Love Cockface lol

• administrators

Offer now closed but keep your eyes on the forum for more in the future….it pays to be a contributor here....or even a lurker!

K

• My lipsh are shealed! :p

Very generous offer thank you kandyman and happy new year to you and all the people at kandyland and all the forum members too.