ESCAPE FROM KICK ASS

• administrators

ESCAPE FROM KICK ASS
    Athena and Red find themselves in an all male prison….and they're about to have the time of their lives!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtZ6xnnwHoA&feature=youtu.be

• administrators

Our very own Lithuanian Lenor girl is something rather special isn't she! She's back in England now and raring to go again. On KAK that is, not Lenor.

• No need for an apology Dfingo. I don't command the best grammar as well and English is my native language.

• @Dfingo:

Do a custom Bionic you will not regret it , all your dreams will be made for you.

When you say "do a custom Bionic" do you mean one with a bionic kandygirl? That sounds so sweet but I'm not sure if KAK films are set up for that but those ideas are swimming in my head constantly.

• @kandyman:

This could be the start os something beautiful. We don't advertise customs but just drop me an email at admin@kickasskandy.com and we can discuss everything!

Expect an email from me shortly, my friend.

• I'm available all next week except Monday tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday

• I'm available all next week except Monday tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday

• administrators

This could be the start os something beautiful. We don't advertise customs but just drop me an email at admin@kickasskandy.com and we can discuss everything!

• @kandyman:

Thanks for such a wonderful review Jade, Athena really is a force of nature isn't she! and Bionicskillz….that's a thought to behold....maybe this could be your first custom movie?

I've never had a custom movie made before and I think it might be about time for this to get done! Being that Kandyman gets most of my money anyway (and deservedly so!) I would love to entrust it to you. Do you have a page where it has custom prices and info? Should I just email? And I don't think this would be something I can do in the next week but I am interested.

• Order a custom if you haven't guys! Kman does an amazing job and you won't regret it!

Dizzle83

• administrators

Thanks for such a wonderful review Jade, Athena really is a force of nature isn't she! and Bionicskillz….that's a thought to behold....maybe this could be your first custom movie?

• Has Athena ever worn a black catsuit and boots in any video? I think Kandyman is waiting to unleash that on us, I hope.

• This video is wonderful! The funny has been cranked up to eleven, but without sacrificing the action. Red looks gorgeous, but I must say… Athena’s outfit is simply and utterly stunning. Legs that never end and that top hugs every single curve just right. ;) :cool:

I particularly enjoyed the callback to SEX, LIES AND KICK ASS TAPE. It was awesome, and exactly the thing you’d expect Red to say. :D Simply perfect! :cool:

I do believe Kandyman that you even added a little something for skybluemayo. :D :D

I highly recommend it to everyone.

• I purchased it and was satisfied. Athena and Red are most delicious.

• administrators

The photoset goes on sale tonight (Thursday) at midnight (GMT) !!

Here's a little taster:

• WOW, I thought Red was captured by Athena and Vixen what happened?? :)

• Well, well… it seems that Red was successful in turning Athena to the Dark Side. ;)

Very interesting development. :cool: