WILD KANDY

• administrators

THEY'RE DEADLY, THERE'S 2 OF THEM, THEY'RE A DEADLY DUO AND THEY'RE ALSO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. OH YEAH, THERE'S SPANDEX LEOTARDS, BOXING RING ACTION AND BIG BOOTS….YOU CAN'T SAY BETTER THAN THAT.

Silver and Red beat people up for a living, its what they do and they're damn good at it. They run a brutal protection racket but the owners of the local boxing club haven't paid their dues - this means only one thing....VIOLENCE. The girls want their money but most of all they want to dish out a brutal beating so word gets out that they mean business. Whilst Red beats up a henchman and the boss, Silver takes to the fight ring to take on their deadly bodyguard...she's half his size but armed with killer boots and a lethal kick its not long before he regrets stepping foot in there.

• I wasn't sure about the leotards my self but when you put two smoking hot girls in thigh boots kicking the crap out of guys then strangely enough it works, and works damn fine. A big shout out for Red's choke slam though. It's a great new move that the Rock (for wrestling aficionados) would be proud of. It demonstrates power and brutality. I would have loved to see Red follow it up by stomping on his throat with those boots though to finish him off. Overall a great video

• administrators

I have to admit, the team did well on this shoot. This is the first shoot I never made it for…that's probably why its Dizzles favorite BAK film to date!

• This is a wonderful video! :cool:

I particularly liked Silver’s fight. The mook she beat put up much more of a fight than usual. I haven’t done the math, but I do believe that he landed more punches than all the other guys in the last 5 videos put together! :D

Not that it did him any good, of course, but it did help make the action very exciting. :cool:

• My favorite BAK film to date. great job Kman!!!

Dizzle83

• oh dear god that looks amazing