Thank You SAF!

• Sad day today regarding the shocking news of Sir Alex Ferguson announcing his retirement :(

This man is MUFC and losing him is tough to swallow. Thanks for all the memories and an awesome season!

I feel "Someone Special" taking the reigns and making his return to the EPL so I am not ready to do anything drastic.

#thankyousaf

Dizzle83

• Margaret Thatcher passes away, Sir Alex Ferguson retires. Somewhere on Merseyside there is a scouser with a magic lamp and one wish left.

• Apparently all the nandos in Manchester and Surrey are staying open 5 minutes Longer to recognise Sir Whinge Alots retirement

• administrators

Warnock is the obvious choice…..of course!

• administrators

I think DG knows not to take a Yank too seriously when it comes to football ;-)

• I will stop liking football if we get Rodgers LMAO!!!!

Dizzy Goon I hope you know I was just giving you shit… I do hate Liverpoop but everyone makes mistakes in life so I forgive you for rooting for them. :)

Dizzle83

• administrators

Harsh! DG is one of the good guys…and a very magnanimous post to boot. However, I too would love to see Suarez on the receiving end of Kix's boots but what's poor old Brendan Rodgers ever done apart from make a bad situation worse? Having said that, until Moyes is confirmed we get anyone.... even Rodgers for all we know..... hope i've jinxed it though by saying just that.

• Any negativity out of you or smart ass comments Dizzy disgracing Sir Alex I would have to make a phone call to Kix and have her beat some sense into you lol! Hell the fact you like Liverpool, Kman should ban you from the KAK forum!!!!! :)

My dream custom would be Kix beating the bloody daylights out of Suarez and Rodgers! Kman can we make this happen? and if we need a third victim throw in that worthless pile of crap John Terry!

Dizzle83