KIX GOES SUPERSTRENGTH

• administrators

NEW RELEASE…..KANDY OF STEEL

In this epic Kix delivers her usual brutal brand of man destroying skills but what happens when she develops superhuman powers? for the first time ever you can find out today!

• It seems like everyone is getting into this "superstrength" thing for the Kandy girls which the thought is making my heart race! You folks don't know how many times I play out super-strong bionic Kandy-girl scenes in my head. Hmm, how can they film s bionic jump? I would love to see the illusion (with proper cinematography and edits )of one of the babes jumping 15-20 feet in the air all in high-heel boots!!!

• @DustyBottums:

Skillz: here's an idea for ya. I tried it once and it worked, mostly. I bought a rubber dummy .45 pistol on eBay for about $10. Then I made a plaster mold in a cheap baking pan for just a couple of dollars…came out fairly good, still lots of detail. 2 pans, one for each side of the gun. Then I bought a big block of meltable modeling clay from amazon, another 10 bucks or so. I used a 1 dollar saucepan from the local thrift store, melted down the clay, and poured it into the two molds. (A thin dusting of bay powder will help in removing it after it cools.) then, just gently press the halves together, and viola! A very detailed pistol that was pretty firm when cool, but totally crushable. ?

To interject another hint on this (great tutorial, Dusty), as one side begins to dry, sink toothpicks (maybe 3-4 spaced out) sticking out of the one side about half an inch high. This will help in keeping the two halves together when you press them together.

• More SUPER Kix? Heck, yes!!! And i know a bunch of people at my site (www.superwomenmania.com) would say the same thing…..

Peace
    ElF

• And, by the way…..super-powered Kix is just about the sexiest thing I have ever seen, or could imagine. MORE OF THIS PLEASE!!!!!

Ps: a technical question/suggestion. Premiere pro and final cut both have chroma key functions, I'm sure whatever you guys use to cut your vids together does as well. I'm waiting for somebody, anybody to do a full-frame throat or body lift, where we see the supergal physically lift the schmuck off the ground, easily, with one hand, all in one frame, instead of just clever cutting. Maybe get some lime green climbing rope and rig up a simple pulley....chroma key out the rope, and boom!

A Super Kix one handed throat lift with no cutting...she chuckles, makes a comment about how really, its her, not you. Shhh, don't speak. Lets just make this a clean break, darling.(then comes the slow squeeze ending with a crunching neck break, followed by the careless release, the tumble of the schmuck to the ground, and the trademark Kix smirk.) good god.

MORE SUPER KIX, please!!!!!

• Oh, my. The thought of a straight-up ubergal video starring the one and only Kix is enough to make my heart go all a'flutter. Seriously. She's got the moves…..what if she could suddenly bench-press a truck?

Skillz: here's an idea for ya. I tried it once and it worked, mostly. I bought a rubber dummy .45 pistol on eBay for about $10. Then I made a plaster mold in a cheap baking pan for just a couple of dollars...came out fairly good, still lots of detail. 2 pans, one for each side of the gun. Then I bought a big block of meltable modeling clay from amazon, another 10 bucks or so. I used a 1 dollar saucepan from the local thrift store, melted down the clay, and poured it into the two molds. (A thin dusting of bay powder will help in removing it after it cools.) then, just gently press the halves together, and viola! A very detailed pistol that was pretty firm when cool, but totally crushable.

I'm so totally in for more super Kix action. How can I help?

• I've been researching props that can be used for superstrength films. This channel has a whole bunch of vids for amateur filmmakers if interested - http://www.youtube.com/show/backyardfx

I would love to see iron bars on a security door getting bent, which is one of my ideas for a custom, etc. And nice to see you here Larafan who can lend some advice to the Kandy-crew.

• A great start of hopefully more superstrength exhibitions by the Kandy girls. As far as props goes, you don't have to spend tons of money on props when a trip to Home Depot and Marshalls and creative camera angles can do the trick.

Wanna bend metal? Try lead flashing (used for roofing). Usually comes as a cylinder that looks like pipe that is easily crushable.

Wanna bend guns? Make fake Barrels/guns out of good modeling clay. Takes some work to get it right but if shot right, the user is none the wiser.

Several more ways to skin a cat as well, Bionic. If want more ideas, hit me up via email, you know where to find me! :P

Larafan
    www.superwomenmania.com

• Ever since I saw this I've been on a search for breakable props to use in a custom video. They are quite pricey but there is a good Youtube channel that shows how to make special effects which can also be time consuming but I haven't given up hope. All I can think about is bionic Kandygirls!

• administrators

….. and now the photoset is available on the PHOTO page!

• Amazing film!

Dizzle83

• Will work up something real nice for you Kandyman.

• administrators

I thought it may be up your street Bskillz! and you too Aspeck.

Your custom movie has got some beating to do Skillz!

• This has to be the greatest KAK film ever!!!! I loved every moment of it and the peril added a nice touch I thought I wouldn't like. When Kix became indestructible after being in chains my heart was racing! She looks so good! My custom movie plans have not ended but have been side tracked for a bit but I am definitely going to start getting back on track with my ideas for a film. Another Kandygirl will become superhuman!

• KIX in caisuit and high boot!!
    It's perfect,i love the film