STOP PRESS….BRAND NEW KANDYGIRL...PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR WORLD ROCKED!

• administrators

FRIDAY'S FILM - ALPHA KICKASS STARS ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE STARS KICKASSKANDY HAS EVER FOUND. THAT'S NO MEAN FEAT BUT THEN AGAIN, THIS IS DIVA.

• She looks very impressive! :)

• Oh man. She is killer hotness! Unfortunately I'm sure she digs dudes like them and not talented illustrators who draw ass-kicking females like moi.

• administrators

For those getting Diva withdrawal symptoms….. here's a little clip where you wish she'd destroy at least one of these guys. Best viewed with volume down. (no fighting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTV4mr94ijk&and=tw

• administrators

We shall shoot more with Diva, don't you worry, she's fully fledged Kandygirl and when we start our Custom Movies again in January you can get one with her too!

• When can we see DIVA again?
    VERY SOON….
    I hope.....please?

• Diva rocks.
    You have discovered another gem Kandyman.
    What I especially like is she is really enjoying her work. A true kickass attitude.

and regarding my statement in the other thread that Ice is the best kickass ever.
    Well I think diva just issued a challenge.
    Only one way to find out who is top kickass…

• I just have to say, again, how astonishing Diva is.

• Yes this film is excellent. If Carlsberg did Kick Ass clips, they couldn't do better than this.

• My world has been rocked well and truly Kandyman.

I've been utterly speechless for the last 2 days, gob smacked by this latest offering from the Kandy Krew. This is the Kandy Film "for the ages" with something for everyone. I'm the first to confess I love my Kandy Girls in thigh high boots but even I must confess that the bare footed flying kick at 7'32" and the surrounding gymnastics were mind blowingly sensational. Especially in those red pants.

I particularly loved her line "There is nothing like a good pair of leather gloves to smash a guys face in" and then she proceeds to make good on her promise. Diva is certainly an "Alpha" female and this film goes straight into my top 5. We need to see more of Diva soon….very soon! Is there a matching photoset for this film?

An absolute winner K'man and Kandy Krew. Well done. I need to watch this film again...and again....and again.

More Diva please (in red boots).

Panda

• Why can't I hit the lottery!!! She will star in my custom film hands down but I need cash!!! Arghhh!!!

• I think there’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said already. The new Kandygirl is simply mesmerizing! Poetry in motion.

And even though some of the regulars around here might not like me saying so… a perfect example of the wonders a barefoot Kandygirl can achieve. Just look at the awesome moves she pulls on those guys! Simply breathtaking. :cool:

Once again Kandyman proves he has the casting Midas touch. :cool:

• I have to agree with this one being the best film in a long while. There's been some awesome films lately as well, but this one definitely tops them all.

Thank you Kandyman. This was a great release.

• Thats the best film you guys have done in a long long time, I don't usually go for leather, but damn.

• Diva = THE BEST EVER!!!!

• Who plays Diva?

• Officially I'm listening now.
    I was all about Hi Kicks and I still am. But maaaaan! This Alfa girl rocks!!!!!
    Please, keep that good work! A- (wait for it)-mazing!

• Went out and bought some chocolate. :O

• holly shit :D one of the best KAK/BAK videos ever

• WOOOOOOOOW!