She's got legs….and she knows how to use them! Cat's back!

• administrators

Probably the greatest legs in Kandyland….CAT in figure hugging dress, heels and that ubersexy charisma...

• @Dizzy:

Scarru

Welcome back old boy!!

It’s great to have a Forumite of your history, standing and humour back in the room – virtual or otherwise.

Whilst I often have to set aside a few hours to read one of your posts (joke) there is utterly no doubt about the elbow grease that goes in to them.

If there was a King of Smileys (think that’s what they’re called) and an Emperor of GIFs (now, I know that’s right) you would be him. No doubt.

2014 looking better already.

DG

Forgot to respond here so sorry DG and many many thanks mate for your kind words and no worries will try and keep this short too . lol

and yeah, if a post is worth going OTT on its worth doing well i say and the odd colorful smiley here and there does bring character, and a touch of je ne sais quoi type class to any forum.

like this….

a smiley pissing in the snow…....so simple yet totally brilliant.... :)

• @kandyman:

SCARRU!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! WE'VE MISSED YOU!!

We love this video, you little wizard!

It was my pleasure Mr K'man, really glad you liked the vid and much appreciate you saying so my friend.

I couldn't resist putting it together after reading the thread title, and that classic ZZ top tune was simply perrrfect to complement Cat and her kickass performance.

Funny enough whilst making this I couldn't quite make out some of the lyrics they used, especially in the second verse, but I guess having to sing through a bit fat hairy beard wasn't easy and why some of the words came out a bit muffled.

However it starts off with,

'SHE'S GOT HAIR, DOWN TO HER…....... ???

and I thought to myself Noooo,............ the next word can't be what I think it is, I mean the song would of been banned wouldn't it ?….......
    so sod it, .....curiosity got the better of me and I looked up the official lyrics to ZZ Top's 'Legs'..........

and bugger me,.......... it was.....

She's got hair, down to her FANNY.........
    She's kinda jet set, try undo her panties.
    Everytime she's dancin' she knows what to do.
    Everybody wants to see if she can use it.
    She's so fine, she's all mine,
    Girl, you got it right.

lol, …... how did they get away with that ???

As to your question of where Ive been.................errr....................... actually no where,
    been suffering with a long term condition known as Lazy-arse-ightous unfortunately, but pleased to say im in recovery mode now and in the midst of making up for it.

@Dfingo:

Good to see you back Scarru!
    Missed your posts mate.
    Mooncatt and Goose will be next.

Hi there Dfingo, and many thanks mate for the kind words
    ive certainly missed making those posts so glad to be getting back in the swing of things again.

• administrators

SCARRU!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! WE'VE MISSED YOU!!

We love this video, you little wizard!

• She's Got Legs

Mr K'man's Got the film

ZZTop's Got the music

and i've really got to start being more active again…..................so here you go.........and cue the beards

• administrators

:)

• Silver in black catsuit and red boots please

• K-man please unleash Vixen upon us this Friday in whatever flavor you want!! Peril, no peril, catsuit, body hugging sexy dress, heels, boots or barefoot….etc. it's all good!!

• Kix :) peril flavoured please!!

• administrators

I think they're silently loving it DG - sales have been soaring for Cat and that mini dress, she could wear a tablecloth and make it look incredible that girl. Thanks for the accoloaides too, i am not worthy! Now….what shall we release next Friday? Kix? Vixen? or how about Silver?

• Yes very nice!But would be sexier if she was wearing those ultra high heels she was wearing in previous episodes.

• Wow, thats a very nice video!

• Awesome news Kandyman! :cool: