Question

• Hello!!! I just discoverd this site and I think that i will love your clips. I am interested in buying them and i have one question.
    Do you maybe have any clips in which girl finishis off man with a killing move (neck break or something similar). Thx in advance.

• I have one question for Kandyman.Which one of your clips have a killing move (neck break or something similar). Thx in advance. Please I am hoping that you will reply to me.

• @scarru:

@ninja:

Thank you very much. All of them look great. Is there a way to recognize which one of the has a neckbrak scenes.

Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be a specific mention about which movies feature what exactly.
    May be its an option Mr K'man might consider implying into the movie details as it would prove beneficial I think.

Can't remember off hand all the ones which do contain neck breaks but i know the two below do.

The first funny enough is my own custom made movie starring Silver, it includes kak's only death by gun scene, a nice 'choke the henchmen with a thigh boot' moment plus a neck break.

The second features Red wearing one of her usual extremely hot looking outfits consisting of very little, beating the living pooh out of some charity worker [as one does of course] then telling him he should die…........ before breaking his neck............bless her.

There are others which also feature similar scenes but as i say, not certain of the exact ones so hope this helps for now.

http://kickasskandy.com/2012/10/wrath-kandy-movie/
    http://kickasskandy.com/2012/02/natural-born-badass/

Thank you very much for a quick reply those two look great.

• @ninja:

Thank you very much. All of them look great. Is there a way to recognize which one of the has a neckbrak scenes.

Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be a specific mention about which movies feature what exactly.
    May be its an option Mr K'man might consider implying into the movie details as it would prove beneficial I think.

Can't remember off hand all the ones which do contain neck breaks but i know the two below do.

The first funny enough is my own custom made movie starring Silver, it includes kak's only death by gun scene, a nice 'choke the henchmen with a thigh boot' moment plus a neck break.

The second features Red wearing one of her usual extremely hot looking outfits consisting of very little, beating the living pooh out of some charity worker [as one does of course] then telling him he should die…........ before breaking his neck............bless her.

There are others which also feature similar scenes but as i say, not certain of the exact ones so hope this helps for now.

http://kickasskandy.com/2012/10/wrath-kandy-movie/
    http://kickasskandy.com/2012/02/natural-born-badass/

• Thank you very much. All of them look great. Is there a way to recognize which one of the has a neckbrak scenes.

• @ninja:

Please guys I need help. I am interested in clips with neck break scenes. How to distinguish them from the others. If somebody knows this please help me I would really appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

Sorry about that and me bad for not checking the link i put up, seems i left a gap in the url address when adding it into the post.

Its been fixed now and works fine.

BADASS MOVIES

• Please guys I need help. I am interested in clips with neck break scenes. How to distinguish them from the others. If somebody knows this please help me I would really appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

• @scarru:

@ninja:

Hello!!! I just discoverd this site and I think that i will love your clips. I am interested in buying them and i have one question.
    Do you maybe have any clips in which girl finishis off man with a killing move (neck break or something similar). Thx in advance.

The badass movies are the only productions which will contain kill scenes, you wont find any in the kickass flicks unfortunately.

if you go here–-->[BADASS MOVIES](BADASS MOVIES)
    It will list the ones your after and MOST, not all, but most feature various kill scenes.

Thanks for a reply, butt the link you provided it is not working. Please explain me how to find those clips.

• @ninja:

Hello!!! I just discoverd this site and I think that i will love your clips. I am interested in buying them and i have one question.

The badass movies are the only productions which will contain kill scenes, you wont find any in the kickass flicks unfortunately.

if you go here–-->BADASS MOVIES
    It will list the ones your after and MOST, not all, but most feature various kill scenes.