ANCHORKANDY PT TWO OUT NOW!

• administrators

This time Vixen finishes dishing out the punishment by beating up the 2 men at the same time!

• administrators

@scarru:

@kandyman:

You should try high kicking in one of those skin tight latex catsuits zico!

Are you speaking from personal experience then Mr K'man ? :lol:

haha - that's how we role on weekends at Kandytowers!

• well, if not that much high kicking, at least more kicks and nice viewable knee moves. you have included a lot of nice viewable knee moves in your videos, but I do not know why that all the time that Vixen wears these nice catsuits her knee moves are not completely seen like in Hawaii 5.0, Kickass with a Vengance, Iron Kandy. I think the only movie where you see more knee moves and where she wears catsuit is in Dukes for Kickass, and even those knees were taken from behind her and the one that was taken from a side the camera shot is too far away.
    As I said, there have been some very nice knee moves shots with some other kandygirls and even with Vixen, but not with her wearing a catsuit and those perfect boots she uses to wear.

• @kandyman:

Are you speaking from personal experience then Mr K'man ? :lol:

• administrators

• Well I understand this was a custom video. So it was made according to the desires of the person who paid it, and that´s great. I only hope to see Vixen again wearing that catsuit and boots in another video where she uses her more powerful weapon, her legs. It looks like at these two anchorkandy videos, she mainly punches the guys and it´s like a boxing fight, and that´s ok if this is the taste of the person who asked the video. I only hope as I said watching Vixen wearing the same catsuit and foots and performing more kicks and knee moves.