CASEY BATCHELOR (KC FLEX) STARS ON BIG BROTHER!

• administrators

As you may have noticed, our very own Casey Batchelor (KC Flex) is starring in Celebrity Big Brother and we're obviously supporting her every step of the way. So, this weekend is going to be KC Weekend where we'll be launching a fun little film we made with her before she went into the house.

If you are England and watch the show then feel free to vote her to win!

• administrators

That actually had me laughing in my cornflakes this morning DF. Casey is a really lovely, down to earth, cool girl but then the Del Boy Agents start sniffing the dollar in the 6 month period after leaving the BB house so we don't even bother. Lets see how the dust settles after 6 months. Anyhoo DG is right, we're always on the look out for the next big thing and we've just discovered a Gisele Bunchden lookalike who can do the splits both ways so we're happy :)

• administrators

Who knows Panda….its a funny old world :)

• Tell me it isn't so K'man… No more KC Flex!

• administrators

Indeed! I mean what's Big Brother and its audience of millions when you have the world of KAK and an audience with Kandyman! on second thoughts this could be the last ever KC film.

• Fabulous little movie. Flex's fight moves gain increasing skill and intensity with each clip. She looks amazing in the blue catsuit (she totally owns it). I love the trash talk as well. My only request is to see Flex in true OTK / thigh high boots.

Great work Kandyman

• That did cross my mind funny enough and yeah, I remembered you had a bit of history with BB …... so no worries mate and wanted to offer them anyway just in case.

My sister is a huge BB addict/nut and will jump at the chance to go so they wont go to waste.

• administrators

Oh the irony! thanks for the offer but I used to Produce Big Brother and think they have a restraining order out on me.

• @kandyman:

SPOOKY!!! are you gonna go??

Well this is the biggest kick in the nutz Mr k'man as ive been off work for last two weeks on holiday but unfortunately have to go back on monday 13th, and what with me working nights as well means im a bit buggered.

Mind you If your not going yourself Mr k'man and would like them, then just let me know,.. and they are yours. :)

• administrators

SPOOKY!!! are you gonna go??

• I don't believe it..lol,…................ive just had an e-mail through from this web site im signed up on called applausestore.com.
    They basically send out free tickets on a random basis to those on their members list to be in the audience for various live TV shows like the x-factor and such ..................... well bugger me,..........ive just received

two tickets for.......................................guess what ???????????????????

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v

|
    |
    |
    |
    v

|
    |
    |
    |
    v

|
    |
    |
    |
    v

:D

lol now what are the odds on that happening.? :/

• administrators

I love the way you know more about British society than most Brits JadeO! Although when i'n in Peru i'm a big fan of Cronicawan when I fancy a good Quechuan read otherwise its El Comercio of course. :)

• @JadeOwl:

The publicity is of course welcome but you don't need to worry about their distaste for you, it's not as if the British tabloids have a reputation for being arbiters of good taste. ;)

Although, who knows… all my knowledge about the particulars of the newspapers in the UK comes from this YouTube clip someone sent me ages ago:

Is that still mostly accurate? ;)

If you mean are they still all a bunch of self opinionated clueless pricks who spend all day writting garbage.

…...........then yes. :)

• @kandyman:

Ooops I of course meant the UK Scarru ;)

The press are hating us over here :) nothing like publicity!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/casey-batchelor-video-watch-cbb-2997728/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/5365460/watch-out-lee-ryan-casey-batchelor-has-kick-ass-moves.html/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/359330/CBB-s-Casey-Batchelor-beats-up-bad-guys-in-a-mini-skirt-in-cringey-martial-arts-film/

The publicity is of course welcome but you don't need to worry about their distaste for you, it's not as if the British tabloids have a reputation for being arbiters of good taste. ;)

Although, who knows… all my knowledge about the particulars of the newspapers in the UK comes from this YouTube clip someone sent me ages ago:

Is that still mostly accurate? ;)

• administrators

CHECK OUT TODAY'S NEW RELEASE! I think the Catsuit was invented for KC Flex…

• administrators

• @kandyman:

If you are England and watch the show then feel free to vote her to win!

I'm in England Mr k'man….........(ok, you probably already knew that)..........but what you may not know is that i only live 20 minutes away from the big brother house itself.

Never really been a fan of the show before to be perfectly honest or realized Ms Flex, and her very well ampled chest,.....was just down the road in Elstree,..... it'll be well worth tuning in now......

Hell, I may even pop down there............