KICK ASS SWAT - FRIDAY'S RELEASE!

• administrators

NOBODY FIGHTS LIKE DIVA…. SHE'S SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE......

TRAILER LINK HERE….

• Scarru
    Bravery is my middle name.
    That and Dizzy.
    Don't have a first name.
    DG

• administrators

a little behind the scenes clip when Diva invented her signature move.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjow-xHbqlc&feature=youtu.be

• @Dizzy:

Diva is fitter than a butcher’s dog

DG

When it comes to the delicate art in female flattery DG….
    all i can say my friend is…..........Your a man after my own heart

Not sure how successful your alternative "I compare they to a Butchers Dog" line will prove to be over that of the summers day one…........but it certainly has a distinctive ring to it.

How Diva would react also remains to be seen.….........although going by my previous experiences with such matters then grievous bodily harm is often the case,…..............but no worries mate,.............from a fellow male who talks the same language .................I do know where your coming from.

Whilst on the subject of butchers dogs DG ........they are not all what they are made out to be you know.................

for instance, my local butcher has a dog solely to guard his shop at night and scare off any potential burglars.........

It seems though questions are now being asked regarding Satan's ability to carry out this job following 14 break in's already this year.

The Butcher has now admitted to making a wrong decision and wishes he'd bought a bloody cat instead…..
    and satan, ....still hiding under the counter shaking like a leaf and standing in a big puddle of piss,.... refused to comment.

So yeah,........ i guess in reality, Butchers dogs are all poofs............. and no woofs,..........

if your looking for the ideal fit canine to use as a comparison DG,..................... then trust me,.......you wont come across anything more fitter,..............leaner and meaner to match the stamina and overall fine physic, ..........

of the good old British Bulldog..........they are as they say THE MUTZ NUTZ

Ever alert, ..............assertive,........ and on hand 24/7 to leap into action.

I doubt Diva would look too kindly on me if i was to compare her with a Bulldog,….. so im keeping my gob shut on this one........ and instead just compliment her fantastical Gymnastical displays of booted bendiness in disposing of those two tiresome tits.

Her ability to do all that, …....dressed in high heeled boots and,.........well not much else,..........was indeed an incredible feat.........

That said............and I know im not doing myself any favors by saying this either.......... but when it comes to fighting action, methods used, and keeping to within the realms of reality,...... the theatrical stunts,... can, at times,..... come across as a little too bit flamboyant for my liking.
    These are just my personnel preferences im airing here so please don't read too much into them ....and again this is probably just me....... but I do sometimes half expect the lights to dim and hear the music of Bolero start playing prior to any action and a panel of judges appear at the end holding up marks out of ten cards for composure, exposure, overall KO count and steadiness of stance whilst in high heeled boots..........

Mind you if i was a judge on such a panel then Divas pirouetting double flip power punch with mid air knee in the nads and cartwheeling karate kick ending in the splits position............ would get an almighty 10 out of 10.

The two Tits...............would be worthy of 9/10................full marks had they worn balaclavas........

and DG's comparison to the delectable Diva.................gets for bravery alone.

• Diva is fitter than a butcher’s dog with a personal trainer.
    That’s a well known fact, look it up.

By the way Scarru, your comment of nice tits was perhaps a bit harsh?
    I thought the two Goons played their parts very well indeed..

DG

• @kandyman:

Am I Diva's stunt double? you'll never know :)

Another Fantastic looking custom Dizzle,…... especially like your choice of costumes.

Just drooling over Diva who does look her deliciously dominant best ...............

as too does the cartwheeling Mr k'man
    who plays her stunt double…..............and nice tits btw.

• administrators

Am I Diva's stunt double? you'll never know :)

Dizzle is prolific, this film is unbelievable!

• DG - actually the person when you can't see the face is Sir KandyMan himself since he is the only one that can perform those miraculous handstands and flips… Hidden talent I might add and he rocks the Swat suit !!! Hope you all like our custom and I welcome and look forward to more feedback :)

Dizzle83

• Dear lord…

• Dizzle

You are a patron of the arts and clearly - as we have witnessed prior- an aficionado of all things FvM.

I bet Kandyman’s involvement was just because he owns the equipment – bit like the chubby chap at school who owned the football therefore had to be involved?!

I’m joking of course, the man is a modern day Orson Wells, Cecil B Demille & Alfred Hitchcock all rolled into one.

Looks like a proper belter.

DG

• O ….. M ..... G ............. looks AWESOME !!!!!

• You guys will love my custom from KandyMan and Dizzle83 Productions :)

Dizzle83

• Holy crap!!!!!
    That's all I've got…
    This looks utterly amazing.
    DG