LAST EVER CUSTOM WITH SILVER?

• administrators

LAST CHANCE FOR SILVER!

Silver is emigrating to Australia at the end of April and we've been busy making some ace new custom movies with her BUT we have only have one shoot date left so we're throwing it open to anyone who's ever dreamed of their own custom movie with her. This could be your last chance ever.

Remember, you choose everything from outfit to fight moves to story and we work with you every step of the way to make sure it's your dream come true. Prices start at £599 so drop me a line if you fancy it. BE QUICK as it's first come first served.

My Email:
    admin@kickasskandy.com

Kman

• No Boots Panda just bikini's. :)

• I would say that Silver is coming to Oz to enjoy the warmer climate….................but the I realise she'll wear her boots way less..............and that's not good..............not good at all!!!!!!!!!

• @Dizzy:

Very sad news that Silver is going Walkabout away from this Parish.

However, I wish her all the success the mineral rich continent of Australia can offer - they have lots of silver there. Do they really need ours?!

A "Waltzing Matilda Kickass" would clearly be a fitting, if slightly alcohol influenced, title for the final outing.

Put another shrimp on the proverbial barbie, don a cork brimmed hat (& other such stereotypical references) & prepare for a last Silver kick to the mush.

Sad news indeed but happy trails nonetheless.

DG

Silver HAS always been one of my top fav kak girls for years so
    I was quite gutted to read the news Silver aka Claire Yellowlees is soon to bugger off down under and live life as a 'Sheila',

I mean strewth, …...I know laying billabong on bondi beach putting shrimps on 'barbie' sounds appealing but what the digereebloodydoo does Australia have on offer that would make you want to leave our green and pleasant land.

........I don't mean the parts which recently became submerged under water following 4 weeks of consistent rain of course,.............
    Im talking about the bits still above sea level,........as these are perfectly ok.......sort of......granted we do have some areas on our shores which are now heavily populated by foreign imports so to speak, ...........but its just the odd pocket..................
    like....Leeds, Bradford, Hull, Brighton, Acton, Southall, Wembley, ......to name but a few......

but hey,...ALL OUR WELCOME regardless, ...............and they do bring with them their vast knowledge, their great cultural habits.........and yes,.. many many disgusting diseases too,.......but thats not a problem,...... our hospitals, have after all, an abundance of spare beds so the more the merrier I say.

Point is.............you won't get none of these multicultural benefits down under in Oz.

......I mean you could probably drive past their national Stadium a thousands times and not see a single goat.........
    or ever be caught up in traffic whilst a sacred cow, out on its daily walkies, decides to take a huge dump in the middle of the road which is then customary blessed by a tribe elder (not the cow,.... that fucked off ages ago...... i mean the freshly laid steaming holy mound. )
    before anyone is allowed to pass ......over, around or through, depending on splats location in road)

ok...you may spot the odd bit of kangaroo pooh lying around the Sydney opera house,...... but nothing to match the vast selection of Animal dung we have on offer around our newly built Wembley stadium.

(alright, i may of exaggerated a bit about the tribe elder but trust me, the rest is not far from the truth.)

So what I want to know is why on earth wound anyone want to ever up sticks and..............................
    (hmmm.....I wonder if silver has a spare ticket ?? )

Saying that, I don't see why Silver can't carry on her KAK work.
    ...... call me selfish here (amongst other things) but why can't Mr K'man and his crew still pop over once in a while and do a bit of filming with Silver when she is free ?????

(i've a suspicious feeling that any response i do get back from Mr K'man to my inquiry
    may be along the lines of.... 'piss off you stupid idiot'
    rather than any 'great idea scarru'......but he who dares as they say)

• Very sad news that Silver is going Walkabout away from this Parish.

However, I wish her all the success the mineral rich continent of Australia can offer - they have lots of silver there. Do they really need ours?!

A "Waltzing Matilda Kickass" would clearly be a fitting, if slightly alcohol influenced, title for the final outing.

Put another shrimp on the proverbial barbie, don a cork brimmed hat (& other such stereotypical references) & prepare for a last Silver kick to the mush.

Sad news indeed but happy trails nonetheless.

DG

• administrators

One of the Silver Custom spots has now gone so there is only ONE LEFT!

• Australia's gain. We already have the Ashes and now the Silver(ware)…....Image Kick Ass Down Under.....Silver Dundee....."That's not a pair of boots!".........Silver you'll be sadly missed.....lots of great films courtesy of the K'man.....Thanks for kicking ass with class.

• @Dfingo:

As for the body parts, my wife says I need a new brain. Especially one that remembers her birthday(and might need some new bollocks if I forget it next year)How much for the brain Scarru?

How much for Brian ?

Who's Brian ?????…......Oh, The brain.............sorry,..........yes, i knew that........right well.......errrrr........

......I suppose, as its you,..... i could let it go for...........oh hang on .......
    I flogged that ages ago didn't I........bugger..............

lets see what else ive got here ???,..............AHHAAA.........

can i interest you in a ear lobe and two arse cheeks instead Dfingo.?????? :D

• Scarru

I was thinking of taking you up on the £599 for your house but then I thought of all the extra costs. Tax , land registry, surveys, agency fees, solicitor fees and removal costs it would be more like quarter of a million pounds so I'll have to pass on that. Although might put in a cheeky offer of £595 next week to test your nerve :|

As for the body parts, my wife says I need a new brain. Especially one that remembers her birthday(and might need some new bollocks if I forget it next year)How much for the brain Scarru?

• It's a pity to hear that. :( We will all miss her dearly.

I went and bought extra lottery tickets for tonight's draw. The price is a little over 2 million soles. If I win I'll throw my hat into the ring for sure fir that last custom.

• @kandyman:

LAST CHANCE FOR SILVER!

Silver is emigrating to Australia at the end of April

…..............................

@kandyman:

we've been busy making some ace new custom movies with her BUT we have only have one shoot date left so we're throwing it open to anyone who's ever dreamed of their own custom movie with her. This could be your last chance ever.

Remember, you choose everything from outfit to fight moves to story and we work with you every step of the way to make sure it's your dream come true.

drop me a line if you fancy it.

Kman

To have another custom with Silver

Fancy it ?….......Damn right I fancy it

HELLZ BELLZ YEAH..................................Me.....Me....Me.....Me.....

@kandyman:

Prices start at £599.

Ohhhh ….......Fuck it !

Right then,

FOR SALE.

3 bedroom house...including contents.
    1 crappy second hand car (still goes......just)
    Several body parts,....donated by yours truly here + anything else I have of value.

Total Price

£599

Anyone interested....????????........................PLEASE.....