FRIDAY IS DIVA DAY!

• administrators

300 - THE RISE OF KICKASS - OUT FRIDAY….starring the Uber gorgeous DIVA! here's a little trailer for you :)

** this week's selection was inspired by, writtten by and commissioned by none other than DIZZY GOON!!

• DG that is great news. Vixen is the greatest Kandygirl of all time!
    And have you seen her lately? Somehow ( and I don't know how) but somehow she is even more gorgeous. :)

Another Vixen film in the pipeline that really is fantastic, made my day.

I've been trying to save enough money for another custom with Vixen but family holidays and my booze addiction keep getting in the way. :(

• Dfingo

Hmm….I'm good but I'm not Paul Daniels!!!

Let me explain who Paul Daniels is for our International friends.
    Imagine a combination of Siegfried & Roy and Fabio (yes, he from the romantic novels) and you're not far off.
    Largely known for his deep commanding voice and prodigious alpha male height/build.
    Anyway, enough of Mr McGee, sorry, Daniels.

So, no, sadly I've not managed to resurrect AJ as a KAK leading lady but you won't be overly sad as a certain person to the left of your worldly wise comments is involved plus one very comely young lady indeed.

Perhaps if we pool our dosh we could get AJ back on board?

Alternatively, if I jump AJ leaving an LA restaurant and you film it on your smartphone that might be cheaper, although I don't have private health insurance or a dental plan - as they say over there.

They also say 'fanny' for backside, 'head' for the WC and pronounce some metallurgic compounds in a most perplexing way indeed...

DG

• You've managed to talk AJ out of retirement.
    You've flown to L.A and used all your wit and charm to bring her back for one last adventure.
    I said you was a genius DG and I'll say it again utter genius!

• Dfingo

Delighted you enjoyed the film and thanks for the most generous comments.

Indeed, with Diva as the star it was always going to work fairly well.

She could be painting the inside of a garage and it would still be worth watching - which brings me onto the subject of the next film…
    I jest of course.

Until I get a green light from K’man I really cannot say too much.
    What I can say though is that it will involve two Kandy Girls. One utter legend and one who’ll get that title in the fullness of time. They will spank lots of bottom in DG Mk2 – not literally – although who knows, maybe they will? Only time will tell.

DG

• DG you genius!

Great film my man. Loved it.

Couldn't go too far wrong with the lovely Diva as the star.

Could you imagine if she really was your secretary, wouldn't get much work done.
    Loved the witty one-liners, trademark DG and loved the shoeing of the Man Utd fan. Although do fear that next season it'll be the Utd fans giving the shoeing(again)…...or maybe not after spending 30 mil on a left back :/

Intrigued to find out what your next film is about. Can you give us a clue?

• administrators

and here's a little behind the scenes clip…

• @Dizzy:

Scarru

Indeed, this is the first DG film made although there’s another in the pipeline.

At the risk of trotting out a stereotype I find Custom Movies very much like Chinese cuisine.

Shortly after you’ve digested one……you cannot get the taste of MSG out of your mouth.

That’s the phrase isn’t it?

For those that haven’t done so yet I strongly advise you do get a film commissioned.
    An epic experience.

DG

Thats excactly what I did DG and within two weeks of my first I had a second made feat Silver.
    Its highly addictive as you say and believe me I would of had more made if i had the funds.
    I'm hoping Mr 'K' man introduces a buy now, pay me when you can offer. :D

• Scarru

Indeed, this is the first DG film made although there’s another in the pipeline.

At the risk of trotting out a stereotype I find Custom Movies very much like Chinese cuisine.

Shortly after you’ve digested one……you cannot get the taste of MSG out of your mouth.

That’s the phrase isn’t it?

For those that haven’t done so yet I strongly advise you do get a film commissioned.
    An epic experience.

DG

• @Dizzy:

Give me a D – D
    Give me an I – I
    Give me a V – V
    Give me an A – A

…and what have you got?

A VID…...

and a great vid at that

So is this your custom movie then DG ?,…........I noticed that all the goons wear masks which is something I also like as a preference.
    Haven't purchased it yet but plan to do so very soon and look forward very much to watching in full.

Well done indeed my man.

• Dfingo

Let me know what you think.

Had real a blast penning this one.

Then K'man, in his own inimitable style, took the raw ingredients and ran with it - very much like a small child in a summer's meadow.

Think a Victorian urchin meets the opening credits to Little House on the Prairie.
    Yes, very much like that.

This is the only DG originated one "in the can" to date but another quite different film has been invented, commissioned & with a fair wind should be filmed shortly.

Uber confident that one will blow all of your heads (amongst other things) off!!!

Oddly enough I'm going to have buy this film now.
    Can't break the habit..

DG

• Looks good DG I'm going to get this film later. I'll let you know.

But remind me what was the last custom film you had made?

I know I enjoyed it but just can't think what one it was.

• Give me a D – D
    Give me an I – I
    Give me a V – V
    Give me an A – A

…and what have you got?

Undeniably the sexiest young lady ever to kick bad guy arse in the tightest red mini skirt ever made!!!

Hooray for this release.

Enjoy, I did.

DG