CAT AND SILVER DOUBLE ACT - out now!

• administrators

KICKASS BLACK - FILM & FREE PHOTOSET!

CAT AND SILVER DOUBLE UP IN THIS ULTRA SEXY GIRL ACTION BLOCKBUSTER! When the Girls are fired by their sleazy boss they are left a little gift from a friend - Super-strength Serum. They immediately drink it and put it to good use on a mission of revenge, beating up the security guards and then squaring up to the boss himself. These infinitely elegant supermodels turn supersexy fighting machines, high kicking, crushing and ko punching their male opponents. Is there a sexier fighting duo than Cat and Silver - of course not!

Here's the trailer link…

and here are some super hot photos

and some screengrabs

• @Darklord:

@kandyman:

Who said she won't be making any more movies Scarru - she'll be back some day, fear not. Glad you loved this film and i have to agree, the girls look incredible in this one.

That's excellent news, K'man. Like Scarru, I had the impression that her move to the antipodes was permanent. Won't count our eggs before they hatch, though :P

Don't lose heart Darklord. Remember the time when Kix was retired. It was a long year, but eventually Fate brought her back, just in time to make my custom. ;)

Besides, it's not like Australia is still a prison colony. These days people do come back. ;) :D

• @kandyman:

Who said she won't be making any more movies Scarru - she'll be back some day, fear not. Glad you loved this film and i have to agree, the girls look incredible in this one.

That's excellent news, K'man. Like Scarru, I had the impression that her move to the antipodes was permanent. Won't count our eggs before they hatch, though :P

• administrators

• Yeah…...I enjoyed this one too. Even though the girls aren't in boots! Silver is totally brutal. I also agree with Scarru that Silver looks even sexier as a brunette. Cat should stay blonde though...she's hot too.

• Exactly how mind blowing do Silver & Cat look in this?

Silver's legs - amazing.
    Cat's saunter in that outfit as she dispatches the guy - amazing.
    The way Silver dispatches the goon - you've guessed it, amazing.
    The choice of shoes as worn by Silver/Cat - blooming amazing.

The magic potion being kept in a display case containing lots of 'sliver' - a nice touch.
    Much better than a Cat Litter Tray I'd say.

The photo set was very good, especially the ones of Silver/Cat triumphantly standing over their defeated foes - only slight niggle that wasn't part of the film but it's not a killer.

Bloody good in short.

DG

• The dark hair certainly suits Silver, …........she looks amazing in this

and why its such a damn shame she wont be making any more movies.

Gutted.