Best KAK/KAF kills

• So the newest release, "Terminator Kandy" was quite satisfying for me. It ended with (spoiler alert) Skylar killing her opponent by karate chopping his heart. It was great because it was a finishing move I'd never seen before as opposed to the usual neck snap. It also got me thinking about the fact that although Kandygirls often just go for the knockout, sometimes the opponent is dangerous enough (or the girl is evil enough) for her to decide to go with a more "permanent" solution. Since I've seen threads about favorite knockouts and favorite fights before I was wondering if anyone had a favorite kill in Kickasskandy/Badasskandy or Kickassfemmes? I think there's a fair amount to choose from.

Personally my favorites in no particular order are:

1. The aforementioned one with Skylar
    2. In Alpha Kickass when the guy gives up the information and Diva coquettishly says "thank you" then snaps his neck.
    3. In Kickass Swat when Diva chokes out the guy who choked her than breaks his neck once he's unconscious (karma's a bitch)
    4. Warkandy when Emmanuelle throws that guy onto a couch then breaks his neck with her boot.
    5. Kandy Heat when AC has pretty much beaten the guy and rubs her hand along his face and says "poor baby" in a really sexy voice before breaking his neck.
    6. In Kickass Unchained when Kix ends up on top of the bad guy and starts throttling him and you can hear the bones beginning to crack and he reaches up and tries to choke her to no avail. I also love that it shows them from different angles including from behind where you can see him thrashing around for his life with Kix in her sexy boots and pants on top of him. Then after the struggle you finally hear the crunch of his neck breaking and when Kix gets up it pans down to her dead opponent. (This one's my favorite).

• @KidCaper01:

@kandyman:

Well Scarru, Bak has merged with KAK and we've taken the best of both worlds…and death becomes them! There may be a BAK Week coming up soon with a host of re-releases of some of the limited editions we made plus a never seen before BAK movie but on the whole, KAK and BAK are one and the same.

That's awesome I hope to see those releases by early next year

amen

• @kandyman:

Well Scarru, Bak has merged with KAK and we've taken the best of both worlds…and death becomes them! There may be a BAK Week coming up soon with a host of re-releases of some of the limited editions we made plus a never seen before BAK movie but on the whole, KAK and BAK are one and the same.

That's awesome I hope to see those releases by early next year

• @scarru:

@KidCaper:

cool thread, i'm new here on this board so i would like to ask if vixen has any kills on her resume through out the entire series, that would be awesome if she does.

Vixen has always been part of the kak set up which as you may know never featured any kill scenes, this was only carried out by the bak girls.

So no, up until now you wont find any kill scenes performed by Vixen, however what with Mr k'man announcing the merger of the kak and bak scene it should now become a feature that all the girls with be involved in.

That's good so vixen can finally have kills in her skillset. ______________________________________________________________________________
    That's a shame that vixen doesn't have any kills, she one of my favorite kandy girls but what's odd is that vixens self defense photoset has her killing somebody, so hears a thought if you like to hear me out you should have vixen just like her self defense photoset but in video form shows the audience how to dispatch goons and guards basically showing how to kill goons and guards in full detail or showing different methods of her taking out an enemy with murderous force, sorta like a teacher or a drill instructor but that would be a great way to introduce her first kill to the series.

• That's a shame that vixen doesn't have any kills, she one of my favorite kandy girls but what's odd is that vixens self defense photoset has her killing somebody, so hears a thought if you like to hear me out you should have vixen just like her self defense photoset but in video form shows the audience how to dispatch goons and guards basically showing how to kill goons and guards in full detail or showing different methods of her taking out an enemy with murderous force, sorta like a teacher or a drill instructor but that would be a great way to introduce her first kill to the series.

• @kandyman:

thats awesome thanks kandyman. I missed on some of the BAK videos and i was hoping they would be back :D

• In CarjackKandy, Gold steals a BMW and tells the owner before the upcoming fight that, if he wins, he can have the car back, but if he loses, he dies. He loses quite badly and Gold breaks his neck.

• @KidCaper:

cool thread, i'm new here on this board so i would like to ask if vixen has any kills on her resume through out the entire series, that would be awesome if she does.

Vixen has always been part of the kak set up which as you may know never featured any kill scenes, this was only carried out by the bak girls.

So no, up until now you wont find any kill scenes performed by Vixen, however what with Mr k'man announcing the merger of the kak and bak scene it should now become a feature that all the girls with be involved in.

• @KidCaper:

Out of the videos I've seen I've never seen Vixen kill anyone. Surprising considering she probably appears in the second most films after Kix who has a pretty decent kill count so I would think Vixen should have a few. Maybe something to think about for future releases.

• cool thread, i'm new here on this board so i would like to ask if vixen has any kills on her resume through out the entire series, that would be awesome if she does.

• @kandyman:

Thanks for the info Mr K'man,

Having the best of both worlds mixed together as one
    sounds a great idea…..... so very glad to hear it. :)

• administrators

• @Abercorn:

So the newest release, "Terminator Kandy" was quite satisfying for me. It ended with (spoiler alert) Skylar killing her opponent by karate chopping his heart.

I will admit ive not purchased this video yet so was completely unaware of the outcome.

hmmm….

Is this true Mr k'man ?.......I only ask as didnt think KAK productions ever featured death scenes,
    those were always kept aside for the BAK girls only,.......or have the two sets now merged together ?
    I have noticed there hasn't been any new releases from the bak side of things for a while,
    so does this mean everything will be based around either KAK and KAF in the future ?

• @kandyman:

Love this thread!

yeah its an awesome idea i just hope more people take part :D oh and we need more like this one i think

• Femmes of Tomorrow. Silver breaking Vixen's neck. The most shocking moment and my favorite moment of any Kandy film.

• administrators

Love this thread!

• yess kickass unchained is my fave to :D kix is awesome altough i honestly forgot in what exact movies they kill them and when its only a KO so i wont name to many becouse im not sure. :D
    aside from kickass unchained which is the best:
    1. Austin kickass part 2
    2. Big kickass
    3. Once upon a kandy (and that other one thats missing also with red and the mad ukainian)
    like i said i dont remember of those are KO or neck breaks but either way i enjoyed them a lot