Question On Catsuits, Boots

• Are both the catsuits and boots made of leather? If not, then which of them is? Also, how are the girl's able to move so freely if the catsuits are made of leather, which should be very restrictive?

Also, why does AJ wear that string/band around her waist in this picture?

• @kandyman:

Snow White and Wizard are still in the catalogue Dark Lord….on the 'Classics' page :)

That's great news, K'man - I have to admit that I hadn't noticed the appearance of the "classics" link tab on the top of most of the pages …. duh! ........ though, for some reason there is no "classics" link on top of the Forum pages ??

There are some delightful videos in the "classics" collection - "Snow White" and "Wizard" already mentioned, with the luscious Lucy Z, other favourites of mine are "From Russia" and "Last Temptation" with the stunning Sydney, "Hawaii Five" and "Vengeance" with the vivacious Vixen, and, of course. the awesome AJ in "Citizen Kick Ass" and, the video that got me hooked on this site in the first place, "Rebel without a Kick Ass" - it is great that these are still available for those who have only discovered the magic of KAK recently.

That is not to detract from the other excellent videos in the collection - these are just the highlight ones that REALLY stick in my mind ........ you can see what I like :D :D

Now, you may think this has wandered a little off topic, but the observant ones will have noticed that all the above videos, with one exception, have a common theme .............. that's right - catsuits and boots ........... right on topic ! :P

Your homework, should you care to accept it, is to work out which is the odd video out .........

• administrators

Snow White and Wizard are still in the catalogue Dark Lord….on the 'Classics' page :)

• @Kandy_Fanboy:

Are both the catsuits and boots made of leather? If not, then which of them is? Also, how are the girl's able to move so freely if the catsuits are made of leather, which should be very restrictive?

As Scarru stated, generally the catsuits are Lycra / Spandex, as in the photo of AJ. This material allows for a VERY tight fitting catsuit while still allowing movement.

That said, in "Dukes of Kick Ass" and "Ironkandy" Vixen makes an appearance in a leather catsuit :) :)

I think the same catsuit appears on Red in "Once Upon a Kandy", and on Amazon in "Bad Ass City"

A Latex (rubber) catsuit makes an appearance on Vixen in "Anchorkandy" One and Two ….

:P :P :P

and on Lucy Zara in "Snow White" and "Wizard of Kick Ass" - sadly both of these "classics" no longer appear in the KAK catalogue :(

As for the boots, I think I am safe in saying they would all be leather, or possibly vinyl looking like leather. I do not recall any other materials making an appearance.

• What about the boots: Leather or Spandex?

• @Kandy_Fanboy:

Are both the catsuits and boots made of leather? If not, then which of them is? Also, how are the girl's able to move so freely if the catsuits are made of leather, which should be very restrictive?

Most catsuits are made out of Lycra aka spandex, its the same fabric which allot of athletes wear as it is very easy to move about in.

@Kandy_Fanboy:

My guess is its just a fashion accessory.

or it could be dental floss, you never know ? :P