MIDNIGHT KANDY…..OUT NOW!

• administrators

I LOVE THIS FILM! Silver is amazing and wait till you check out the 3 different guises. All your regular Kandy ridiculousness wrapped up in crazy action. THIS FILM ROCKS. enough said.

• administrators

Actually very funny DG - are you feeling ok? @Dizzy:

PLUM (noun) – meaning “Previously Liverpool’s Ultimate Match”; “Pretty Lousy Under Moyes”; “Present Leader Underutilises Mata”.

You get the idea!!!

It’s also a fruit, not that I’m casting any dispersions….

DG

• @Dizzy:

PLUM (noun) – meaning “Previously Liverpool’s Ultimate Match”; “Pretty Lousy Under Moyes”; “Present Leader Underutilises Mata”.

You get the idea!!!

DG

Plum is indeed a fruit DG

but its also something many associate with the word Nad…......as in Gonads

so PLUM = Phatt Lumps Under Manhood................

and No, im not casting any dispersions either…........ just offering an alternative.....

• Silver looks amazing in those outfits! Nice touches of humour too.

• PLUM (noun) – meaning “Previously Liverpool’s Ultimate Match”; “Pretty Lousy Under Moyes”; “Present Leader Underutilises Mata”.

You get the idea!!!

DG

• administrators

For those of you who don't know what Plum stands for = Pretty Legendary Unbelievable Magnificence so thanks DG.

• Now I've seen everything roll through this fabulous site since it came on stream all those years ago (how young we all looked by the way), however, this film and the performance by all involved is, for me, a snapshot of what it's all about.

Yes, there are awesome outfits.
    Yes, there's awesome FvM action.
    Seriously good acting!
    But the light hearted comedic slant throughout is brilliant.

Like the rest of you out there in Kandyland I sussed out some time ago that, as a Utd fan, Kandyman is obviously an utter plum but this might be his moment of redemption

The Wonder Woman costume & Silver's performance off the charts…

Utterly brilliant.

DG

• administrators

Silver could rock a garbage bag!

• my reactions when i saw this movie :

first outfit : wahoo what a dress … so sexy

second outfit : oh cool wonder woman (always like wonder woman)

third outfit : rhaaaa la vache !!!! (at that time I did not have enough english vocabulary :) )

great movie ... as Panda say Silver as a brunette is hotter

i hope, really hope Kandyman have a photoset with this one

• I've said it before, and I'll say it again…I love Silver as a brunette. I don't think she's ever looked hotter than in this film. She burnt my retinas in all three outfits.

Great movie

Panda

• This is a great movie! :cool:

Leaving aside the obvious fact that the action is up to the usual standards of awesomeness that Kickass Kandy, the outfits in this one took things to a new level of hotness. :D

And then there’s my favorite thing about this video, the Fourth Wall busting jokes that had me in stitches. Seriously, this is probably the funniest KAK movie ever! :D :D :D :D :D

• Haven't had a chance to buy this one yet(but will).

But just have to say that that photo of Silver dressed as Wonder Woman with her hands on her hips has to be the finest photo ever released by Kandyworld.

She looks absolutely stunning!

Makes Lynda Carter look like a transvestite in comparison :D

• As much as I've been digging the F/F action over at KAF, this video reminded me why I fell in love with KAK to begin with. It was such goofy fun. The actress was perfect. The bad guys were hilarious. The fighting was fun to watch. I swear, every single Friday whether is be KAK or KAF is just epic.

• administrators

Glad you like it Blondy, this film was an absolute pleasure to make!

• daaamn this one was AWESOME :D one of the best kandyman :D