Guess who's back? NEW RELEASE…..KICKASS SUPERSOLDIER

• administrators

OUT NOW!!

• @JadeOwl:

This video is extremely awesome!!! The flawless way in which the FF was blended with the FM strikes a great balance. :cool:

This is also a must see for those who wish to understand how much of a difference the high heels make where the fight choreography is concerned. ;)

And that goes double for Kix! The things she does in this video in heels, any other girl would’ve ended up with a broken leg ten times over! And she makes it look easy! :D

Just imagining a Hi-Kix vs. Diva knock-down, drag-out without any limiting heels is enough to render me near catatonic. I’m sure even the high heels devotees can agree with me on that. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if it happened in a boxing ring, but that would be so awesome it might actually be dangerous, so maybe it’s for the best that it’s unlikely to happen in Part 2. ;)

I see to have trouble emailing you, Owl. Could you try emailing me yourself?

• administrators

and here's a little behind the scenes treat for you!

• administrators

and here's a little behind the scenes treat for you!

• Diva is truly something else K'man. This film was so full of Kandy goodness. Not one but three uber Kandy girls dishing out the pain. Loved the concept. Loved this film. Great work Kandy team.

• administrators

thanks jado, she is something else Diva isn't she!

• This video is extremely awesome!!! The flawless way in which the FF was blended with the FM strikes a great balance. :cool:

This is also a must see for those who wish to understand how much of a difference the high heels make where the fight choreography is concerned. ;)

And that goes double for Kix! The things she does in this video in heels, any other girl would’ve ended up with a broken leg ten times over! And she makes it look easy! :D

Just imagining a Hi-Kix vs. Diva knock-down, drag-out without any limiting heels is enough to render me near catatonic. I’m sure even the high heels devotees can agree with me on that. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if it happened in a boxing ring, but that would be so awesome it might actually be dangerous, so maybe it’s for the best that it’s unlikely to happen in Part 2. ;)

• She's been sorely missed, she has. :cool: