Fave kick/bad ass kandy films and photo sets

• oh and kickass femmes as well. I have been a huge fan since 2008/09 and i just wanted to say that you guys are amazing every clip and photo set i bought was brilliant so big thank you is in order and what better way to say thanks then for all of us to name our fave clips. Sorry if there is a thread like this one i must have missed it
    Name as many as you like.
    1. Big badass i believe this one was called. I renamed it on my pc and i cannot find it in the store but if i remember correctly that was the name. I became a huge fan of the mad ukrainian and red. Perfect from start to finish.

2. Kickass Unchained. For those who watched it i don't need to say anything and for those who didn't, well if you could choose one and ONLY one video to get from KAK then this is the one, it's that good.

3. Once upon a kandy. Yeah i really like Red and TMU

4. Austin kickass both parts. These two were the first videos i ever bought from you guys and it still ranks as one of the best. But you can't really go wrong with Red and Kix in a catsuit.

5. Rebel without a kickass. This was kickass unchained before kickass unchained. I hope we see AJ again
    I could name 20 more but i really dont want this to become another wall of text so ill just skip to the photosets.

1. Silver and the red boots. I dont have a lot of silver videos, something i plan to change, but i love this photoset she is amazing and one of the best things to come out of BAK

2. The mad Ukrainian dominates. This was the first photoset i bought which is a shame because i missed out on her first photoset (the red one) 115 pictures of awesomeness to put it mildly.

3. Wonderkix. One of the few photosets that i found better than the video, which is not to say that the photosets are bad or that this video is not good, its just that this photoset is pure brilliance

Well if you read through all of that i applaud you, but again thanks guys for the years of amazing videos and pictures i know you will never disappoint us, cheers
    P.S. GO CHELSEA!!!!!!!!! suck it nerds!! :D

• @Dfingo:

This is a great thread.
    Nice to see some extra info on the making of these amazing films Kandyman.

My fave films discounting my customs Anchorkandy and Ironkandy which in my opinion are the 2 best films ever made are as follows.

1. Kickass with a vengeance. This film really opened my eyes into just how great, beautiful and gifted Vixen is. Her look in this film is amazing plus the fighting skills are just phenomenal. From start to finish this is just a first class film that in my opinion should be owned by every Kandy fan.

2. Kickass Unchained. Kix's first film back after her sabbatical. The fact that we thought we had seen the last of Kix and then she came back with this masterpiece makes it more special. The fight in the alley at the start of the film is some of the best choreography in any Kandy film you almost feel sorry for the guys the kicking they take, almost. And then the POV is another great angle that we hadn't seen before from Kandy. A truly awesome film.

3. Four weddings and a Kickass. Old skool! I loved evil Jessica it was such a shame there was not more films with her . She really could throw one mean right hook. And had a truly awesome attitude about her. Her fights were epic and again put in a very convincing performance at putting the guy through hell.

Anyway they are my top 3 films from Kandy.

I've been a fan since the start and I think I've seen 98% of the films and can honestly say I've enjoyed every single one.

And one last thing Kandyman you say that Vixen use to fight competitively? Please divulge.

Dingo I see your a big vixen fan like myself too, but I didn't know you custom anchorkandy and ironkandy two good viven films that I like, I just wish like I've said before in previous thread to see her killer side to be made, one of my favorite photoset from her is her self defense set where she looks to be demonstrating a move to kill somebody I just hope one day will see it from her but I've ask this question before in this thread who is the best neck breaker amongst the girls in your full detailed opinion.

• @Blondy:

oh and kickass femmes as well. I have been a huge fan since 2008/09 and i just wanted to say that you guys are amazing every clip and photo set i bought was brilliant so big thank you is in order and what better way to say thanks then for all of us to name our fave clips. Sorry if there is a thread like this one i must have missed it
    Name as many as you like.
    1. Big badass i believe this one was called. I renamed it on my pc and i cannot find it in the store but if i remember correctly that was the name. I became a huge fan of the mad ukrainian and red. Perfect from start to finish.

2. Kickass Unchained. For those who watched it i don't need to say anything and for those who didn't, well if you could choose one and ONLY one video to get from KAK then this is the one, it's that good.

3. Once upon a kandy. Yeah i really like Red and TMU

4. Austin kickass both parts. These two were the first videos i ever bought from you guys and it still ranks as one of the best. But you can't really go wrong with Red and Kix in a catsuit.

5. Rebel without a kickass. This was kickass unchained before kickass unchained. I hope we see AJ again
    I could name 20 more but i really dont want this to become another wall of text so ill just skip to the photosets.

1. Silver and the red boots. I dont have a lot of silver videos, something i plan to change, but i love this photoset she is amazing and one of the best things to come out of BAK

2. The mad Ukrainian dominates. This was the first photoset i bought which is a shame because i missed out on her first photoset (the red one) 115 pictures of awesomeness to put it mildly.

3. Wonderkix. One of the few photosets that i found better than the video, which is not to say that the photosets are bad or that this video is not good, its just that this photoset is pure brilliance

Well if you read through all of that i applaud you, but again thanks guys for the years of amazing videos and pictures i know you will never disappoint us, cheers
    P.S. GO CHELSEA!!!!!!!!! suck it nerds!! :D

cool thread blondy this is a good list that you posted, my favorites from your list are once upon a kandy, Both parts to Austin kickass and rebel without a kickass very good choices, I'll be posting my favorite films and photosets too a little later on but l like to ask you too who the best neck breaker between kandies good or bad in your opinion in ranking order and description to.

• Well KidCaper that's a really tough one but I'll try my best. I don't really know if you mean who breaks the most necks or who's my favorite of the frequent neck breakers but I guess I'll go with the former.

1. Silver: She seems to really enjoy ending her fights this way. In "The Wolf of Kickass Street she fights 3 guys (not at once) and breaks all of their necks. Same with "Midnight Kandy" and one other in "Wild Kandy". In Wolf of KA street she even uses her belt to break a guy's neck.

2. Red: I think she's more ferocious when breaking necks as opposed to Silver's victorious smug smiles. In The Kandyguard she breaks a couple necks. One she jumps on a guy's back and then does it and in the other she wrestles the guy a bit before getting the upper hand and twisting his neck. In Escape from Kickass she fights a guy for a while and after she does a nut grab (another favorite move of mine) the guy comments on how she helped him before she proceeds to break his neck. In Once Upon a Kandy she wears a great black catsuit and after beating two guys up she picks them off the ground and breaks both of their necks (my favorites from her).

3. Kix: She of course has the 3 in Kickass Unchained, she has one in Kung Fu Kandy after interrogating a guy and in Austin Kickass part 2 she sneaks up behind a guy and breaks his neck.

4. KC and Diva: In Kickass and Disorder and Runner Kickass KC breaks a few necks with her heels and in Big Kickass she beats up a guy and then sits on him and breaks his neck in POV. In Alpha Kickass, Diva interrogates a guy and after she gets the info she calmly thanks him before twisting his neck and in Kickass Swat she breaks 3 necks, one of which is after she already knocked the guy out.

Those are the main ones that I can think of but I'm sure there's plenty I missed. I think Gold has a few and one of my favorites comes from Alison Carrol (AC) in Kandy heat which I described in the kills thread (another reason why I miss her so much). I tried to describe in as much detail as possible like you wanted KidCaper but I also tried not to go on too long. ______________________________________________________________________________no you did Good abercorn I should have a been specific I just wanted to know your opinion on who the best neck breaker or killer amongst the kandies like a top 5 / 10 or in ranking order or in better terms who does the move well but you did good on giving your thoughts on who breaks most necks and who uses it alot. The Best neck breakers in my opinion are kix, silver, gold, diva and alison.

• This is a great thread.
    Nice to see some extra info on the making of these amazing films Kandyman.

My fave films discounting my customs Anchorkandy and Ironkandy which in my opinion are the 2 best films ever made are as follows.

1. Kickass with a vengeance. This film really opened my eyes into just how great, beautiful and gifted Vixen is. Her look in this film is amazing plus the fighting skills are just phenomenal. From start to finish this is just a first class film that in my opinion should be owned by every Kandy fan.

2. Kickass Unchained. Kix's first film back after her sabbatical. The fact that we thought we had seen the last of Kix and then she came back with this masterpiece makes it more special. The fight in the alley at the start of the film is some of the best choreography in any Kandy film you almost feel sorry for the guys the kicking they take, almost. And then the POV is another great angle that we hadn't seen before from Kandy. A truly awesome film.

3. Four weddings and a Kickass. Old skool! I loved evil Jessica it was such a shame there was not more films with her . She really could throw one mean right hook. And had a truly awesome attitude about her. Her fights were epic and again put in a very convincing performance at putting the guy through hell.

Anyway they are my top 3 films from Kandy.

I've been a fan since the start and I think I've seen 98% of the films and can honestly say I've enjoyed every single one.

And one last thing Kandyman you say that Vixen use to fight competitively? Please divulge.

• administrators

Right, i've finally found a Wifi zone in the jungle!!

I love this post, it makes me realise how lucky we are to have such a strong kickass family out there who've supported us since we started to make this dream come true all the way back in 2008! We've made almost 200 films to date and we're still loving it as much now as we did all the way back then. I've decided to pick out a few special films from out Classics section for different reasons, films which have a certain significance, not necessarily my favourites but ones which mark some special.

CITIZEN KICKASS - This was the first film we ever made…. and who can forget AJ in that trademark black catsuit setting the scene for all future films to come.
    HAWAII 5-KICK ASS - It was one of our earliest films with the amazing Vixen but I love it because we pulled in a few favours and actually used the real set of long standing TV drama 'The Bill'! we also took a 3 hour break in the middle of that day to watch Man United V Liverpool down the nearest pub.
    THE KICKASS IDENTITY / LICENCE TO KICKASS - Mata Hari in that dress / AJ in that dress. What more can I say. The AJ dress was in fact a real Herve Leger dress worth over £1200 and she happily wore it for us, despite the fact it could have been totally ruined for ever! but that's AJ for you.
    COOL HAND KICKASS - not only did we have 3 very special kandygirls but we pulled in about 15 different guys to a farm on the outskirts of London. It could have been a logistical nightmare as the farm was in the middle of nowhere and we were at the mercy of the great British weather but somehow everything worked for us. Our biggest shoot ever!
    KICKASS WITH A VENGEANCE - One of the best films we have ever made. Vixen had been training for her first ever competitive fight and was not only in the shape of her life but was so lethal with her moves that I believe we rose to a new level of fighting, setting the new standard for all future films.

tune in to the next installment some time in the future....

• the eternal silence between kandymans posts :( :D

• administrators

THIS IS AN AMAZING THREAD! i'm gathering my reports and will respond when i hit dry land :)

• damn even though i named 5 videos and 3 photosets i still didn't even touch some amazing videos like you did abercorn. Big kickass was the biggest surprise for me, i didn't think casey batchelor would be as perfect as she was

• Well KidCaper that's a really tough one but I'll try my best. I don't really know if you mean who breaks the most necks or who's my favorite of the frequent neck breakers but I guess I'll go with the former.

1. Silver: She seems to really enjoy ending her fights this way. In "The Wolf of Kickass Street she fights 3 guys (not at once) and breaks all of their necks. Same with "Midnight Kandy" and one other in "Wild Kandy". In Wolf of KA street she even uses her belt to break a guy's neck.

2. Red: I think she's more ferocious when breaking necks as opposed to Silver's victorious smug smiles. In The Kandyguard she breaks a couple necks. One she jumps on a guy's back and then does it and in the other she wrestles the guy a bit before getting the upper hand and twisting his neck. In Escape from Kickass she fights a guy for a while and after she does a nut grab (another favorite move of mine) the guy comments on how she helped him before she proceeds to break his neck. In Once Upon a Kandy she wears a great black catsuit and after beating two guys up she picks them off the ground and breaks both of their necks (my favorites from her).

3. Kix: She of course has the 3 in Kickass Unchained, she has one in Kung Fu Kandy after interrogating a guy and in Austin Kickass part 2 she sneaks up behind a guy and breaks his neck.

4. KC and Diva: In Kickass and Disorder and Runner Kickass KC breaks a few necks with her heels and in Big Kickass she beats up a guy and then sits on him and breaks his neck in POV. In Alpha Kickass, Diva interrogates a guy and after she gets the info she calmly thanks him before twisting his neck and in Kickass Swat she breaks 3 necks, one of which is after she already knocked the guy out.

Those are the main ones that I can think of but I'm sure there's plenty I missed. I think Gold has a few and one of my favorites comes from Alison Carrol (AC) in Kandy heat which I described in the kills thread (another reason why I miss her so much). I tried to describe in as much detail as possible like you wanted KidCaper but I also tried not to go on too long.

• @Abercorn:

This is a great idea for a thread. If it's been done before than it was probably a long time ago and many videos have been released since then. (My list isn't in any particular order)

P.S. It never gets mentioned but I love the sound effects. They add so much to the video to hear the sounds of people getting hit, having their necks broken, etc and I don't think it gets nearly enough credit.

I definitely agree with you about sound effects much underappreciated to the fullest at times but I like ask you Abercorn who are the best neck breakers among the kandies I like to know your top ranking order with full description if you don't mind.

• i totally forgot about the kandy games, it's one of the best on the whole site :D

• This is a great idea for a thread. If it's been done before than it was probably a long time ago and many videos have been released since then. (My list isn't in any particular order)
    1. Anchorkandy 1. I've personally only ever gotten one photoset that I can remember and that was the one that came with this video. The photoset was good but the film blew me away. I really loved how unlike many two-parters, this film could stand entirely on it's own and I prefer it to part 2 because by that point the guys were too tired to fight back at all. This film also introduced us to Vixen in that incredible new catsuit.

2. Kickass Unchained. I agree with Blondy completely on this one. This is THE Kickasskandy film to own. It has everything: Kix, lots of fights, a bit of POV, neck breaks, sexy outfit complete with disco pants and boots. The fight choreography is so good in this film that I think if I were to fight Kix in real life, even with her heels she would still kick my ass (and I took a few years of karate)

3. The Kandy Games. My personal AJ pick. I believe this was her last film released but I thought it was the best. This is how you do a swan song. It has her in a catsuit and the best fight sequence I've seen from her at the end where the bad guy fights hard but she overpowers him at every turn. I also love the plot where she's on a rescue mission. My personal favorite plots have always been the traditional spy ones where the girls have to rescue a hostage, take out the lead bad guy, stop a weapon, etc. and the behind the scenes interview was a nice touch of humor.

4. Kickass with a Vengeance and Dukes of Kickass. Both of these films feature Vixen in a catsuit kicking astronomical amounts of ass. KWAV opens with Vixen beating two guys at once in an awesome fight. DOKA has Vixen in a slightly more even fight that ends with her delivering a perfect axe kick to the guy's head (one of my favorite finishing moves ever)

5. Kandy Heat/ Warkandy. Kandy Heat features AC who is capable of many great acrobatic feats without needing to remove her boots and she domnates. I'm almost depressed that her time with KAK was so short. Warkandy has the bendy french beauty Emmanuelle in a great outfit kicking all kinds of ass. I really hope that when she returns from her trip she comes back to KAK (and kicks ass in a catsuit)

I know I've already gone on way too long and most people have probably stopped reading by now but other films I've loved: Kung Fu Kandy, Scary Kandy, North by North Kickass (I miss Mata Hari), The Lion, the Witch and the Kickass Part 2, Quantum of Kick Ass, Kickass Swat

Last thing I swear. Kandyman, the girls, the stunt crew, the camera crew, the editors, and the custom commissioners have done such a great job with this site and making it great and I want to say thanks for that.

P.S. It never gets mentioned but I love the sound effects. They add so much to the video to hear the sounds of people getting hit, having their necks broken, etc and I don't think it gets nearly enough credit.