Friday 19th….. It's gonna be a white Christmas after all

• administrators

We have something VERY special lined up for Christmas…

• administrators

Well, it's true, everyone loves a Wedding….even though the 'guests' get destroyed! i'm sure you'll enjoy these behind the scenes clips too then....

• administrators

It was emotional wasn't it! This is definitely our most dramatic film to date :)

• That was…emotional. And incredible. I actually felt bad for Kix. Thank you Panda and Kandyman for this one. A seminal episode for the KAK franchise.

• administrators

Commissioned and co-written by Panda, this is a film worthy of the 2014 Christmas release!

• This one looks like a winner. Judging by the source material on which it's based, I wonder if Kix will be using the five point palm exploding heart technique in this film.

I also wonder how much this will parallel Kill Bill. I mean the Kandygirls are somewhat similar to the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. Both are teams of beautiful and deadly women led by one man (Bill/Kandyman). In Kill Bill, Bill was responsible for the Bride's wedding slaughter and the target of her revenge. Hopefully Kandyman won't fill the same role.