KICKASS FOREVER (PT1: HOT PANTS)…. OUT TODAY!!

• administrators

oh boy do we have a treat for you here!

BUT THE QUESTION IS….. DO THEY LOOK BETTER IN HOT PANTS OR EVENING WEAR? wait for PT2 to decide!

• K'man
    You are an absolute gent.
    I will drop you a line toot sweet.
    DG

• administrators

SCARRU, GRAVES AND JADE….. YOU WIN A FREE FILM OF YOUR CHOICE! DG you get one too since you were also correct in your answer ;)

Just send me an email with your choice admin@kickasskandy.com

• @Dizzy:

Scarru

Thank you very much for your birthday wishes.
    I had a blast although at my age it takes a few days to feel vaguely human again!
    Early birthday wishes to you as now I’m a wrinkly I WILL forget come the 31st Jan.

Kickass – awesome
    AJ – awesomer
    Liverpool – no words can describe the mediocrity (& the woeful handling of the Stevie G situation)
    Cake – love it! Although who knew Christiano Ronaldo’s middle name was “Clint”? I didn’t for sure.

Graves78 & JadeOwl – are you both wise old owls? K’man will no doubt confirm in due course.

DG

No worries my man and glad you had a blast.
    many thanks for the early birthday wishes too (i'll be 2 years your senior btw)

and Yes indeed, it does seem that once in your 40's the recuperation time after a wild night on the town does take a good week compared to when in your 30's.
    Back then,…. you could stagger home, collapse into your neighbors rose bush which you've mistook for your front door, pass out and even get a good nights sleep,......... unless of course you were rudely awoken by a dog who's stopped to cock its leg up the same bush your snoring in, (the filthy swine) .....
    but even then it was just a case of leaping up, pulling the thorns from your face, brush off the dog wee,.....and still feel as fresh as a daisy..........OH HAPPY DAYS.

As for the guess your age compo,
    Well I thought i was being a wise old owl myself by submitting 7 separate guesses,.......one of them turning out to be the correct answer of 45,........ but it seems Mr K'man didn't fall for my smart arse tactics or declare me as winner.
    No,.. instead he's moved the goal posts, in typical Mancunian fashion i hasten to say :P
    and re-wrote the rules mid way through this competition
    thus denying me my rightful prize.

Well fine, and being the responsible adult I am of course,
    will therefore act accordingly...............
    so in response to Mr K'mans...... stupid girlie decision not to recognize my brilliance in cheating fair and squarely,........
    its straight back at you with this .........

• Scarru

Thank you very much for your birthday wishes.
    I had a blast although at my age it takes a few days to feel vaguely human again!
    Early birthday wishes to you as now I’m a wrinkly I WILL forget come the 31st Jan.

Kickass – awesome
    AJ – awesomer
    Liverpool – no words can describe the mediocrity (& the woeful handling of the Stevie G situation)
    Cake – love it! Although who knew Christiano Ronaldo’s middle name was “Clint”? I didn’t for sure.

Graves78 & JadeOwl – are you both wise old owls? K’man will no doubt confirm in due course.

DG

• 45 years old, having been born in 1970.

Before that last clue I had narrowed it down to 1969, 1970 and 1974. ;)

• administrators

guesses can be made until friday at 12pm :)

• 45 ? :)

• administrators

I do love Clint's birthday cake and very good Mr Loophole, i didn't state how many attempts you can have so amongst your answers is indeed the correct one. From here on, everyone can only have one attempt!

Another clue….Sarah Silverman, River Phoenix and Jason Bourne were also born this year.

• 40…41...42.... 43....44..... 45....46....47

Well Mr K'man never stated there were any limits to how many guesses we were each allowed to submit did he.

(i'll probably get banned for spamming the board now knowing my luck,…........ but hey ho.)

Anyways,.........and before I do

I'd just like to wish you a very belated but extremly happy Birthday DG.

January is the same month I was born in too, all be it the other end of Jan, on the 31st to be precise however it is something else we share in common, along side our KAK interests, our keen passion for everything that is AJ, not to mention our die hard willingness to follow a footie team who are about as consistent as a London Underground time table.

SO MANY HAPPY RETURNS GOOD BUDDY.

AND ALL THE VERY BEST

Scott.

btw

I attended a birthday party the other week funny enough and it was for a person I knew
    who went by the name of CLINT,
    and everything was going smoothly,… up until the moment when they brought out his cake

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

hmmmmm…...........maybe Clint isnt the ideal name to have iced on a cake.

• Guessing 40

• administrators

Although, the team that did win the league went on to win it another 5 times….

• KidCaper01
    No explicit kills as I recall but plenty of killer knockouts!

dauntingmold
    Close but no cigar…

DG

• I'll guess at 41 when the mighty Leeds were football champions

• Question are there any kills in this video?

• 35…

• BionicSkillz you are a gentlemen (but you might as well give it a go!!)
    Ok, a few clues.
    I’m older than Simon Mignolet, however, I’m a much better goalkeeper!
    I’m younger than Jan Mølby. I’m also considerably thinner.
    Slade, Mud and the Bay City Rollers were in the charts when I appeared (Gary Glitter was too, but we don’t mention him).
    Good luck!
    DG

• Sure it's now our birthdays? Wow, Vixen's legs are beautifully sculpted! I've been on this board since day 1 but I won't guess anyone's age out of politeness. Thanks Dizzy (and Kandyman)

• I'll guess they're 45 years of age:)

• administrators

Well Harold Wilson was Prime Minister….and neither of our football teams (Man U and Liverpool) were champions.

• Well, let me guess… he could be 38?

(Tomorrow, I mean...) :)

• administrators

Another clue…he's a month older than me and a month is a hell of a long time in some places.

• I'm in with a fighting chance of winning this prize!!!

However, moving out of my 20s will be tough. Ok, that was a week or 7 ago.

Buy this film, it's mind blowing. Vixen & Skarlet in hot pants beating up various bad guys in various guises. Soldiers, ninjas etc.

Then we move on to the evening-wear section…

Enough of me, just go to order page.
    (I might just have to buy this again actually).

DG

• administrators

These films were commissioned by the one and only Dizzy Goon and he's told me in confidence that it's his birthday tomorrow (SATURDAY 3RD JAN) so I'm not going to mention it to anyone!!

PRIZE: So, whoever can guess closest to his age will win Pt2 for FREE! I'll give you some clues along the way… Man United HAD won the European Cup by then.