Hit Woman of KAF

• Kandy Man do you plan on adding hit woman to the KAK and BAK universe?

• administrators

maybe ;) @KidCaper01:

@kandyman:

Good question….. she appears in one more and she could be available for custom movies!

Is this the one with Sasha?

• @kandyman:

Good question….. she appears in one more and she could be available for custom movies!

Is this the one with Sasha?

• @marklewis:

I would be all for this. Wouldn't mind seeing her in a traditional KAK movie taking on men. I think there are also a ton of cool possibilities in KAF.

I 100% agree with you on this mark lewis, here a thought kandyman if you ever plan on incorporating her to the KAK and BAK, she should be different from the other kandy girls due to her name being called hit woman, she can be your assassin type of character in the universe, she doesn't beat people up like kix, silver, or vixen, she destroys them ( powerful blows, strength and breaking bones, etc) then she finishes them off after they been destroyed, sorta like the movie the killing zone with the woman in black character, the actress who plays hit woman has the height and build to pull it off, she would be unique from the others.

• I would be all for this. Wouldn't mind seeing her in a traditional KAK movie taking on men. I think there are also a ton of cool possibilities in KAF.

• administrators