KICKASS COLOUR RED…OUT NOW!!

• administrators

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE… a 3 part trilogy, each one different in their own right, the first is KICKASS RED starring the delights of JJ and Skarlet... and here's the trailer:

• OH YEAAAAHHH!!! This just made my day/week :D Can´t wait for Friday :D

• administrators

Funny you should ask my friend because the answer is….. this FRIDAY!!

• Can´t wait for Part II and III or the trilogy :)

When do they come out, Mr. Kandyman? :)

Thank you

• administrators

This is a posed promo photo Tapo. Blondy…. maybe the time is finally here for a Blondy Custom!

• @kandyman:

Kind words indeed Sergeant Blondy! I can't take all the credit on this one…. I co-produced it with another talented fan from our Custom Movie programme.

Really? In that case I can't wait to see more customs :D Who knows maybe next year I'll get one myself!

• Great clip with grate victory pose scene from super sexy JJ over her defeated male opponent . Is there any chance you have a clip from this scene where the girls victory pose over their piled up defeated males http://kickasskandy.com/wordpress/gallery/red/IMG_7251-1.jpg ? If there is not for that clip maybe in the future you could include a scene like this on your clips…...

• The new clip is awesome , with a great trample scene from super sexy JJ , but i wanna ask if there is any video from this scene :
    http://kickasskandy.com/wordpress/gallery/red/IMG_7251-1.jpg . I like very much victory pose over many defeated men on a pilow ….

• administrators

Kind words indeed Sergeant Blondy! I can't take all the credit on this one…. I co-produced it with another talented fan from our Custom Movie programme.

• You have made some amazing videos kandyman and in 2015 you have been on a role, but every so often you would release a video that's for some unknown reason a step above your best work, this is one of those. Simply put brilliant!

• administrators

NOT LONG TO GO NOW…...

• Early release maybe :) ? like NOW

• administrators

Ah yes…. she of the abs! well, it's same catsuit....

• administrators

Ah yes…. she of the abs! well, it's same catsuit....

• It looks extremely awesome!! :cool:

Makes me miss a certain chiseled-abs goddes, though. ;)